-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fahiz

Can anyone post the promo of Maha Episode on sunday please?
hi...😊
u'l find it in this link dear...

Originally posted by sv003

hi...😊
u'l find it in this link dear...

Thanks you so much 😃
Very disappointed with the way the story is going of ccbm.There was no need to kill Divya instead u should have shown the two sisters bonding and teaching chanchal a lesson.who ever thought of this story is wanting to shut the show now we do not want to see the show as Divya was the life of the show the most lively character of the show so by killing her u have killed or ended the show.Though Divya was brillient in the last 2 episodes.
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

When is CCBM ending?

Anyone knows?
just wondering is nivi pregnant?
she was having chakkar and all? can someone confirm?
thx
Hey, i am on this hall of fame how did i get there,how do u vote for other people ???? plezz answer as soon as possible
is neha sargam real username on i-f is i_am_nehasargam? is it really her or its the fake one?
Is CCBM ending ?? ther was an article saying on June 16th is last but its today ?? Is story that way the it ends today ?? 😕
Originally posted by ramyaks

Is CCBM ending ?? ther was an article saying on June 16th is last but its today ?? Is story that way the it ends today ?? 😕
yes dear... it is ending...
i think tomorrow 17th june 2011 friday 2:30 pm(IST) telecast will be the last episode...( as CCBM serial is shown from monday to friday in a  week )  unless v get a maha episode on saturday or sunday ( like how Bidaai serial got ended ie last episode with maha episode )
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago