Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i slap Dutta for giving Naku a marjavana wala hug😆(*bechari naku ka hug ke baad kya haal hoga*)

@cindy:-...nice game dear
iwantitall thumbnail
I slap Fivr

1 is not a luckyy number meri jaan 🤣 🤣
jess_dutta thumbnail
i slap kala for always interfering between tasha scenes
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will slap Purohit who did not open his mouth when nakku was saying dat
the pandit's are nakli....
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar, this is a very therapeutic game! It releases a bit of the tension. 😆
I am going to slap the CVs for not letting Naku get shot. There is nothing else the poor girl can do short of dying to change Dutta's mind.

I want to gently slap Babi because her high-pitched voice, talk that sounds like screams, and hysterics are too much for my poor ears. I'm sorry, she's a sweetheart, but she needs to cool it a bit.

I occasionally want to slap Sethji. I assure you I love children, but Sethji can be very annoying. Like that part when he kept talking and saying Dutta would kill Naku.    And his acting....erm...some things are better left unsaid.

I sometimes want to slap Dutta for many contradictory reasons: love/hate type of thing. But I just want to say "snap out it". Can't you see a person love you when they are in front of you?

But most of all, I want to slap the three witches using a new method -- my FIST. They are just to selfish and evil. There seems to be no justice on this show, given how much they get away with. They are such terrible human beings and sisters, that it really offends me on a personal level.
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am gonna slap dutta for just checking if he is real or a damn goodlokking farishta in my khayali pulaow...m mmm nam nam nam🤣
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
I will slap Dutta..........Bas YUN HII😆!..............OMG I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.................🤪😍
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wd slap kala for no reason lol 😆
jess_dutta thumbnail
i will  slap dutta..gently..just so i could touch his handsome face lol
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess_dutta

i will slap dutta..gently..just so i could touch his handsome face lol

I would slap Dutta and keep my hand on his face and would not take it off, aye haye.