Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gayathri - Mindless person

dityareddy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Gayathri a stupid person on the earth?? All the guests havent gone from their house and she began with TU TU MAIN MAIN with Akshara. Oh my god that was heights... As if they cant pay the jewellery bill the next day. And she says that Bindiya is her family.. How can she believe Bindiya who just came 2 days ago and she doesnt believe sweet Akshara who is living with her from almost a year.

She is just an idiot and mindless person. Oh my god why did she get her son marry if she cant take a 2nd person in her sons life. One minute she is very nice to Akshi and next minute dont know what happens to her.. MOODY and SELFISH individual is GAYATHRI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
g3 is thaali ka baigan................she is not able to decide what she has to do kabhi kisi ki side hoti hai to kabhi kisi aur ki...............and this bindiya is a limit hope she shows her true colors to g3 soon tab g3 ko pata chalegi akshara ki value abhi to akshara is just doodh ki makkhi for her................this g3  keeps on scolding her🤢....................she should not have got her son married when she is not able to see her son happy with some other person......................she should have kept him covered with her pallu for his entire life😡 
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Yeah i totally agree wid u... Gay3 is totally mad... she is believing  bindya n nt akshi woh is living wit her 4m quite long.. gay3 is sick...
aparakshitij thumbnail
Gayatri is not only selfish,she is also insecure.She is jealous of Akshara coz Naitik gives more importance to her!🤢Didnt she know dis from day 1 dat after marriage,any guy wil obviously giv importance,support & love 2 his wife?Wenever Akshara does all da work & decreases her work load,she bcms a good bahu,odrwise she is a son-snatcher!😡I didnt lyk it at all wen she is said in da last epi dat bahu has a habbit of hiding things....😡Once a bahu hides things for da sake of da family's daughter,she is typecasted!Why doesnt Gayatri ever say dat Rajbanna has a habbit of bcumin daddaji's shadow-he jst nods n supports every decsn dat daddaji takes!Or y she never comments dat she herself has a habbit of worrying over mundane issues?She is beyond my understanding!🤢