Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Aggressive guys have a passion in them like none other, that's why we tend to love them, but in the end they are also love puppies too and melt easily in front of their love!  Take a look at Maan, he is so arrogant and aggressive, yet he is always lost in Geet's world. No matter how aggressive they are they still melt and when they do, what else do I say!  😳

yup agressive guys have great passion in them which sweet guys lack...except for prem juneja even he is sweet type person but he have so much passion and intensity in him which most sweet guys lack.....

and yes i agree in the end agressive guys are love puppies too that melt easily...but then when they melt completely...the passionate factor in them becomes way too high that just sizzles the screen...its the passion and intense factor in agressive guys which why we love them so much....

i don't know much about mann...but by looking at the VMs of MaNeet...he is sure a man with attitute,..and if he melts he becomes more passionate and intense