Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jot!! i don't think i know but lets be realistic- he's none of ours- we can love him but can't have him- reneesme got there first! he's hers- i think we all can have jake because the one thing we have in common is team jacob so he belongs to all jacob lovers but is nessie's to keep
fly_chick thumbnail
Lautner 'teased about shirtless thing'

Taylor Lautner has admitted that he gets teased by his friends for showing off his body in the Twilight films.

The actor, who plays werewolf Jacob Black, wears revealing outfits as well as acting topless.

According to Now, the 18-year-old said: "Everybody teases me about the shirtless thing and my little jean shorts.

"It's all good though."

He added: "My friends visit quite often. I usually have someone there. I am never there by myself for too long."

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nessie is one lucky girl. she gets the entire jake n we get only the leftover piecesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

i guess jake is one of the youngest actors to have such an awesome body. he was 17 when he got that n i am really proud of him for working so hard n keeping up fans hopes.

WE LOVE U TAYLOR!!!

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Taylor is the best!!

@Zaria; Aww.. don't be jealous hun and tell Nessie to stop being jealous too! LOL How can we be realistic when he isn't real himself?? LOL

*Jot*
fly_chick thumbnail
Jot!!! that's my point- because he isn't real how come we're fighting for him- though i wish he was real- that'd be awesome- i love jacob!!! No matter what
fly_chick thumbnail
Taylor Lautner: 'I feel sorry for Jacob'

Taylor Lautner has admitted that he feels "sorry" for his Twilight character Jacob Black because he's so in love.

The actor, who plays a werewolf infatuated with Bella Swan in the vampire series, has revealed that he understands where his character is coming from, reports Now.

The 18-year-old said: "When I read the books, I felt sorry for Jacob. He is so in love.

"There's a moment where he forces Bella to kiss him and she is trying to
get away and she goes numb... it gets really hard. There is nothing more he wants than to be with her but he can't."

Love taylor's comments- so sweet- he'a adorable as is Jacob

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah we fans totally understand what jake was feeling. i got so much involved in the series that i too felt the same kind of emotions that jake felt. taylors comments are so very sweet. completely agree wid the kiss thing.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Awww...i'v always thought that Bella was a bit too harsh to Jake. But our Jake got his true love in the end right? Thats the good thing!! Thanks for the article Zaria!! I'm gonna go put the page number in my index...in my not so index-index. LOL, Did that make sense??

*Jot*
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Jacob Black Creations

Credit: -Esha_423-
Credit: bmtdluver
Credit: rima791
Credit: Mallika_14
Credit: Shahidlicious
Credit: riteshsharmafan
Credit: dangelz
JB.png image by aisha00_albumJKKK.png image by aisha00_album
Credit: driftingaway
Credit: Anwaya
Credit: starasdf
Credit: Tani91
Credit: -SamPari-
Credit: utfracks
Credit: lily_k25
Credit: Harsha
Credit: -Rakshu-
Credit: RM_megs
Credit: -Maryam_
Credit: sadz11
Credit: ~*Amal*~
Credit: aish_punk
Credit: Pianofied
Credit: eshika2006
Credit: diya_1987
Credit: -Parm-
Credit: missfilmy
Credit: Yasu09
Credit: Aishwaryagayen

~~**~~
*Phew! 97 Pages!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
So we all have lots of talented members huh? The creations are beautiful.
The creators are written underneath the creations so please credit them if you do use these. I just put these here so you all don't have to go through the whole post at the art corner if you want a Jake or Jakella siggy.

>
>
|These two creations by Sam and Esha are beautiful! I love how there are so many meanings behind them. Of all creations, these caught my attention the most. They were so different from the rest.

Love,
*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Found this pic.... thot i'd share it with you