Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

..Aawww...but i\m gonna have to listen to all the songs and write about em. And if you edit..your gonna have to do a lot cause i suck at MRs and it's gonna be huge. ðŸ¤£

LMAO! okay then...haha! nvmmm =D i shall stick to something else =D LMAO jk!! i can give it a shot..if i cant do it then someone else can do it =) do it when u feel like it!

btw...i just scrapped u lmao...and also..i was wondering...it says the control panel on the welcome pg..do we not go on those right now? wait until we get our ids? or is that only for certain ppl?

but i think u should come on msn or something so we dont talk about it on here lol
Smileyface thumbnail
so i watched the people's choice awards yesterday....it was really cute...but why in the world was kristen like always with taylor lmao..isnt she with rob? haha! 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
...I dunno. Is she? I thought it was a rumour. I'm really confused about this whole Rob and Kris dating thing.
Smileyface thumbnail
well considering...they are always with eachother...always holding hands...i think they are...lmao! if not..i would be happy lol...i dont like her at all!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
🤣OMG. Me too! And really, she doesn't know how to act at all. She's so awkward and ALWAYS has one expression on her face. It's horrible. 
Smileyface thumbnail
i know riteee!!!!
i was like ughh...when she came in the first movie =(
i think alexis bledel would have been a good bella...or someone else...anyone but her! lmao

Angel-Jot thumbnail
..EXACCTLLYY.... God. She sucks. I didn't imagine Bella like her at all.  Her "i love you Edward" scene in New Moon in the woods was BLAH. She was all twitching and acting weird when she said it. 
Smileyface thumbnail
haha i know rite!!

WOOHOOO!!! WE ARE DONEE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! TIME FOR THREAD 2~