•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 Gopi's sister i hope that when gopi and ahem situation is solved, that ahem and gopi go and visit her often, as we know mahmi hates both girls, gopi will be worried about, if ahem sees mahmi beating her i hope he takes her out of that house,  as much as mahma is nice i dont think the mahmi can ever change her ways.  In one of the topics someone says that ahem and gopis marriage will come near to divorce i hope that never happens instead it happens to rashi....
hmmm...
gopi and ahem marriage should not go to divorce...instead of that gopi should start avoiding ahem..
so that he will understand her worth and also feel her absence.....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hmmm...
gopi and ahem marriage should not go to divorce...instead of that gopi should start avoiding ahem..
i agree keep her distance,but continue to get family love once she gets that,  he will see that she is his backbone later on.  but i do want rashi to get a hard time.  kinjal is not bad i feel she has been wronged by rashi and her mother, so her revenge should be against them not gopi
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i agree keep her distance,but continue to get family love once she gets that,  he will see that she is his backbone later on.  but i do want rashi to get a hard time.  kinjal is not bad i feel she has been wronged by rashi and her mother, so her revenge should be against them not gopi

exactly.....
first gopi should have spine and her confidence...
then Kinjal must know the truth that all this is happening is coz of Rashi, her mom and koki dear....
and then m sure she will also support gopi in getting Ahem's love and concern.....

exactly.....
first gopi should have spine and her confidence...
then Kinjal must know the truth that all this is happening is coz of Rashi, her mom and koki dear....
and then m sure she will also support gopi in getting Ahem's love and concern.....
Kinjal and Ahem are not bad characters just they have a strong overbearing mother who is determined to keep control of them..  There are many sasumas who have the same idea,(try and be the third person  in their sons marriage🤪)  Some do the same things that were done to them others move on and forget the past and help their daughter in laws.   i hope kinjal finds out the truth soon i really want her revenge on rashi and her mother..
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Kinjal and Ahem are not bad characters just they have a strong overbearing mother who is determined to keep control of them..  There are many sasumas who have the same idea,(try and be the third person  in their sons marriage🤪)  Some do the same things that were done to them others move on and forget the past and help their daughter in laws.   i hope kinjal finds out the truth soon i really want her revenge on rashi and her mother..
hmmmm....
i too believe that after knowing the truth,,,,Kinjal will be the first one alongwith Jigar to make Gopi aSelf Confident person...
they both will fight and also make Ahem realize his mistakes...
as Ahem is very good with Jigar......

and as u said.....Kinjal and ahem are not bad.....they are just under the control of their who is herself not bad....just dual personailty.....

yes, that little girl Panna defo deserves to be looked after. she is so cute and nice and its so unfair and wrong what urmila is doing to her. and once again urmila's husband and letting urmila repeat the history, first with gopi and now Panna. someone teach urmila a lesson. she will learn it when jigar comes to know their plan and hopefully teaches rashi a lesson and since urmila loves rashi a lot so seeing her in pain she might understand.

tab to it will be worth watching.....rashi and urmilagetting lesson from Jigar....

hmmm...
thts exactly wht i was thnking! she should stay away from him a bt and so he can try and understand her or sumthng! bt i dnt thnk thy wl get divorced, will kokilla lt tht happen?
Originally posted by Mazzy101

thts exactly wht i was thnking! she should stay away from him a bt and so he can try and understand her or sumthng! bt i dnt thnk thy wl get divorced, will kokilla lt tht happen?
hmm...
good point.....i dont think Koki will let that happen....at any cost ...m sure..
coz she is the one who selected gopi for ahem with so much confident..at the same time keeping in mind that she will use gopi as a Pawn to get hold of the Modi House that she herself could not do being Younger bahu......
an also she will not be able to find any good and seedhi saadhi ladki as Gopi in the world....Lalten le kar dhundhegi to bhi nahi milegi.....