Fan Fictions

ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 - Page 37

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
just re-read this. felt like reviving a few memories today & seriously, this fic is most probably one of the most realistic ones that i've ever read. why weren't you the writer of that damn show? 
not sure whether you'll update this again or not but nonetheless, so good reading this again. turns out i had missed the last couple of chapters +didn't remember everything in detail about previous parts so it felt fresh too :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UjSri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi :)
Read this fanfiction - and found it very gripping :)
Shilpa's character is beautifully written and I loved the grudging respect she manages to earn from the no- nonsense Armaan through the chapters :)

I have always enjoyed Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand's acting on screen - especially in the scenes they have together -and dare I say - they would have immediately said yes to acting out certain scenes that you have written here :):)

And what a pleasure it would have been if we had had more such scenes in the ArSh arsenal in DMG :)

Great work :) Curious to know though - is this in the Limbo mode at the moment or have you completed it in some other thread? Would love to read more stories from you as well :)

Meanwhile - I will just go ahead and re- read this one :)

Cheers ! :)
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I actually really love this story and I keep checking this thread to see if you've updated.

I love how there's so much medicine and well every thing dmg dint really have. I hope you update this soon because its almost going to be a year in a months+ time since you last updated. 😳

update soon :)
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
read all of it in one go and its awesome. updaet please
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all my lovely readers! Hope you're all doing well :) This is just a drop-in message to let you all know that I've started a new story in the writer's section, if anyone is interested in some more of my work, please have a look at it: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3834628

The next part for this story is almost done, in the meanwhile, some feedback would be appreciated! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by U-No-Poo - 10 years ago
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there ðŸ˜Š
Am pretty new to this forum and am a huge fan of ArSh/KaSh..and while going through the index list of all the FFs and OneShots..I happened to chance upon this story of yours..and it completely blew me away, honestly!! 
You know what I liked best here..it is Shilpa's character..she lives her life on her own terms, she is headstrong, she knows how to have a fun time and she might seem emotionally unavailable but there is this endearing quality to her which you cant just help but fall in love with..and she is wounded but still, she wont let that get to her!! I so wish the CVs would have taken hints from your story and turned the show that way but oh well,wishful thinking!!
And I am so glad that you have returned from that hiatus you took( mid season break, I suppose haha) Do update soon..dyin to know how their relationship evolves ðŸ˜Š