Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Daya sir was not there in the letter??? the letter highlighted the problems....but we had a perfect Daya sir then! Yes the posters didnt have a complete Daya sir in it.... but as u said, its bcos we didnt have any complaints. Daya sir means soo much to us...Just as much as ABhi sir.Both are equal for us! The creatives have to maintain a consistency regarding that! None of them should be going the wrong path! They just cannot be ignored like this....Please get back our original Daya sir....I think after Abhijeet in Coma, we didnt see a proper Daya.

looks like the creative team is in coma
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

This hurts me too...I did tell someone we have missed a poster of Daya,  but then you were already working so hard, I didn't want to add additional burden.

They seem to have misunderstood us...and God Forbid,...I hope Mr Dayanand  Shetty is not angry with us because there was no poster of him.  And that's why he has not read the letter.

cant we write another leter to him and tell the team, how much we live him and really want to see more of him...😭😭😭😭😭😭 and this is what happens when he is not shown 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
prabha. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@prabha di Thank u for the pics maine bhi picture gallery mein kiya tha but those were not of good picture quality,I love these pics,especially,Daya sir's and Abhijeet sir's and as usual our dearest Freddy SIR gels maximum with kids !!
prabha. thumbnail
@Bhavana If you want you can pick these pics and update your post in the gallery.