Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thot of getting this tgread on the first page! I know promo nikalne mein time
hai but i prefer this thread on first page instead of some other threads!!!!!

Waise aapko kya lagta hai? This friday, will it be a murder investigation or will the format go bak to ol one n fridays they will show the better episodes???
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont feel like daya & abhi gonna have combination scenes. hope it ll happend but only 70% possibility

because the show is crowded and they two have no time to talk personal i miss those beautiful moments they share and with freddie.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always feel they should've piu CID in two parts, hate to see 7-8 people working on a same case!
And about this friday, I guess it'll something different than just murder.....kidnap or bombing or something twisty😉
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The 'casual' conversations have totally disappeared. They are not making us 'smile' these days. They seem to miss the point. We told them we don't want Freddie doing undignified stuff and Abhijeet to flirt in the lab.

But is that what humour is all about? Can they all not sit and have a light-hearted conversation in the bureau,( without promoting Indian Idol etc). These days the only casual conversations seem to be for the sake of promotion of other serials. Otherwise, everything is about the case.

Dear silent member.....please.....listen to us. You need to put a smile on our faces once in a while.

Shagnika thumbnail
Visrom, i completely agree with u di! Mom was scolding me bcos of all this...supposedly its bcos of our sig camp that these ppl have bcome so serious during the episodes! No casual conversations at all!!!! But whats our fault??? we asked them to stop Freddy stupidity and Abhi-Tarika flirting.... does that mean end of casual conversations? earlier there was neither Tariks flirting nor Freddy buffoonery, but we remember soo many episodes with so sweet moments of all time!!!! Lapata Ladkiyan is one such example....why cant they come up with such moments anymore!!!! Creatives need to go thru the re-runs when free...they just Have to learn something!!!!
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Visrom. This is disgusting when they promote other serials during CID. its like the CID officers watch sony when they have no case in hand, when they don't show a single light conversation between them!
But I kinda like Abhi-Tarika thing, which needs to come to a stable stage. They should've moved on from the flirting stage.
I miss their friendship, friendship between all of them....they seem so hard kinda guy without all these...

Tanza.
prabha. thumbnail

Ok I will tell you what it is. If you are going to have Mr Sachin in each and every frame how is anyone to have any kind of casual conversation. Because if Sachin is around he will participate as well and that will make the whole thing sound fake. Remember first scene of Chemical Bomb, we have people asking why Daya Sir is going on picnic with Sachin. That's what I feel.

The introduction of new members is the reason for all this crap not our campaign. No light scenes are any day better than having to put up with a Joker Freddie and a Flirting Abhijit. These are two elements I would never like to return. Having said this I saw a few flashes of light moments with the way Abhi Sir interrogated the hotel Manager, or the way he and Daya Sir reacted when told about the sharks. Agree they were flashes, maybe too short to register but these moments have started to come. We have to show some patience as well. Things can't change in a flash. They have given us a lot of things we were looking for.

Right now just enjoy the fact that we have got our Abhi Sir back and how. About a month back we thought we have lost him but he is back. Enjoy it and please be patient.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe we've got back our Abhijeet but where is Daya yaar....after Behroopiya and that scene in Lapata Ladkiyan where he walked in like a hero, I've not seen him in full swing. I miss the old Daya. I'm really beginning to feel the pinch. More so, because I watched Phool Chaman just now and that scene where he brings the subject of Hrishikesh Mukherjee out of the blue. And ACP didn't scold him for talking about movies in the middle of a case. ACP understood that Daya has had a brainwave. THAT Daya has gone into a shell. Please come out.Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

You are telling me. You know na what Daya Sir means to me. I can't tell you how much I am missing my Daya Sir. They are just not using him properly these days, no giving him important scenes, important dialogs. He is asked to lead stupid stuff like Manav Bomb (throw blood stained bomb in the air, yuck) and from important cases like Kissa Kidnapped Bacche Ka he is missing most of the time. He was there in the first half of both cases and missing from all important scenes last week but I just did not feel like I saw him enough. This is not done. Mere Daya Sir ko aise waste nahin kar sakte. I want my Daya Sir back.

O God please instill brains in people so that we go back to Weekly Format and get rid of the extras. Please listen to my prayers. Please.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Ya the other day i was thinking of this....we are losing our DAYA in the meantime😭😭
The real Daya is somewhere missing....although he is being shown as a very good leader in some of the episodes! But this week, it was a little low for him!!!! 😭

ACtually, real Daya is when we see him with Abhi and ACP or Freddy more than Sachin....Last 2 episodes, he was missing from the climax scenes! He was given less dialogues and role!

Please Creatives, dont do this.......