Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Divyanka-Sharad Heading Towards Splitsvilla?

LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Divyanka-Sharad Heading Towards Splitsvilla?

Saturday, 26 June 2010 16:42

Divyanka Tripathy and Sharad Malhotra – two enigmatic personalities,  that one fails to understand. At times, they bowl you over with their humility, and there are periods where they disconnect themselves from the world.

The 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann' duo had long been linked together but not for a moment did they acknowledge their relationship.

Rumour has it that tensions have crept into their relationship, and some say that they are calling it quits. If sources are to be believed, Divyanka and Sharad have gone their separate ways. Individual desires have said to have come in the way of this relationship. Divyanka was keen to settle down, but Sharad Malhotra is said to be obsessed with  a career in Bollywood. The poor chap has had no luck so far.  A marriage even before he's begun his innings in Bollywood isn't considered a wise option by Sharad. The girl has now bagged a show after a long break but it's rumoured that haven't been talking to each other for months.

Sharad Malhotra remained unavailable for comment.A cheerful, and diplomatic Divyanka merely laughed over this rumour.

"I don't think Sharad and I are expected. to be together. Both of us are busy with our work, and we barely meet once or twice in a month.We've always maintained that we're just friends. So, the question of break-up simply doesn't arise.," Divyanka clarified.

The last time Divyanka spoke to us, she'd expressed a desire to keep working till the age of 60. We wonder whether the actress is becoming a workaholic to get over the (alleged) personal setback.

---Mayur Lookhar/ TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberryshake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤔  i actually dont know what i should say they r a picture perfect couple hope they ll be able to become perfect for each other in their real life 🤔
titly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u know wat friends..after reading the whole article i wanna say wat rubbish....i dnt blv it all...its true that they dint accept it atleast once that they r together..but nobody needs this confirmation..coz we all know...for me they really complement each other...so i can only say main yeh nehi maanti.. but yeah i hv to admit after reading this i m feeling very bad..i dnt kno y...m fully confident that this article s one of those false articles which wrote abt them...but still i wanna cry..
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveChocolate

Divyanka was keen to settle down, but Sharad Malhotra is said to be obsessed with  a career in Bollywood. The poor chap has had no luck so far.  

That part isnt hard to believe...i kinda had a feeln that would happen wit SD....but the article jus seem fake..so dunno what to believe 😕😕
Edited by Manusha_Divz - 13 years ago
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm...dont really know what to say about this now! ....all I know, is that they make a perfect couple together!
I know there are alot of rumours going around...but idk if this is really true or not
but IF it is true....then i dont even know whats gonna heppen to me!..😭....i dont trust these articles but still i m scared!
but really really really hope that they are together..or else.....ummm....i dont know

SDbestjodi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG...i hope this is not true...but i hate to say that somewhere some part of this article may be true...i can't think of this happening..

i've never read any article about SD splitting rumour...so, i'm little scared reading this right now...😕

MadhuraSDLuv thumbnail

"I don't think Sharad and I are expected. to be together"

omg that phrase broken my heart😭but now maybe Divzy said that because both are very busy with own project and that Divzy don't expect to be together with Sharu😛just I hope in one day,Sharu and Divzy to discover they are a perfect and lovely couple😍and after that they to be together...

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First of all this article spelled Divyanka's last name wrong... so the source is probably not a trusted source... I don't really know what to say after reading this article... I don't think we should believe any article cause articles can be completely fabricated and anyone could write them... SD's relationship has been confusing from the start and the only ones that we can believe are SD themselves, so until they get married I don't think we can be sure about their relationship.... they're both passionate about their career so it's not really shocking that it has a stress on their relationship, whatever it might be just friends or maybe more... Sharad wants to be in Bollywood and he's working super hard for his dream and right now marriage is not be a priority and Divyanka wants to settle down so she has different priorities so I don't think we can blame any of them for having different priorities...Edited by Sharadlicious - 13 years ago
xDianaSharadx thumbnail
I tried to hold myself from writing a comment in this article, but its just too annoying!! Hello??? (to the ones who wrote this) If the two, Sharad and Divyanka, are going on separate ways in their career, then:

1. It doesn't mean they can't be together
     2. It doesn't mean they aren't talking anymore
     3. it doesn't mean they won't get married to each other
     4. It's their personal choice, and shouldn't affect ANYONE
     5. It seems like you don't know ANYTHING about SD
     6. You must be stupid not to see the chemistry and love between SD
     7. You should better shut up instead of saying stupid things.

And Sharad is doing VERY well in is attempts to get to Bolly!
And I'm sure the reason fr Divz's reply is that she's tired of such subjects, maybe the fact that the people keep linking SD up made them separate... but I'm sure that's not true anyway :)

So, in the end, we're looking forward to your marriage, SD! 😆

svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this article better not be true...I know that one day, they will be together. I don't care what these stupid articles say, they're made for each other. it's understandable that they can't really see each other every day cause Divzy's doing a show and Sharu's busy trying to make it to Bollywood....but if this article is really true, I'll die. I can't live without SHADIV.....I LOVE YOU SHARU&DIVZY!!!!