Want Shanak rain scene.!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Coz thats the only way it will cool down the hot episode on Friday πŸ˜† and since Shanak live in Mumbai and it always rains cats and dogs over there i want a rain scene.!!!😳. Plz creatives you'll have redeemed yourselves this week so plz dont be complacent and screw things up now after you'll have managed to acheive good momentum .

What i want to see -more Shanak nokh jhoks, sarky ShanπŸ˜†, shaan singing and admiring his good looks πŸ˜†,khanaks laughter.....soooo cute especially when she does that thing with her hands, Khanks smart retorts in shudh hindiπŸ˜†( i just love it when she gives it back to him),more eyelocks and falling scenes,😳, one more song sequence( only on Shan Khanak this timeπŸ˜›) .

What i dont want to see-.Na Na Na Na .....tasha.Plz  anymore meaningless scenes of Natasha or that pathetic dad of hers and my poor remote will not be able to take it anymore.My Tv and remote actually had rest for the past couple of days coz i hardly changed the channel.πŸ˜†.Madhavi acting like the man of the house and ordering everybody around especially Mr Khandelwal who in my opinion has no backbone although he is actually a man.πŸ˜†

Yeah, so hoping for another romantic and dramatic week*fingers crossed*.
Edited by sonali_sajan - 13 years ago
LOl yaar . hmmmm rain scene , may be they can use one ............
I hope to see more shanak scenes and a rain one would be so romantic
Me too i want more romantic scenes of Shanak,a rain one & beach scene at night would be great too! 😊

i would be happpy to see this nhok jhok of shanak yaar ...... hope they maintain it n then obviously their romantic scnes which i think might take some time ............

i would love to see arain scene and also more cute moments between them
I would love the budding freindship that they showed in the last 2 episodes to continue between Shanak, their nok jhok...loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....would love to see a rain scene between them only, no Natasha pleaseeeeeee😑😑😑😑.....a dori tying scene maybe.....hummmmmm......even every tried and teated old scene wold doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but on these two only....No No No Natasha please😑😑😑😑😑😑
Oh my, just the thought of Shan- Khanak wet in the rain is getting me so excitedπŸ˜† , i hope Cv's visit the forum, and take the suggestions.And plzzz just the name of Natasha mentioned in the show puts me off, much less seeing her face and fake contacts.🀒.
offcourse...rain is a very important part of romance...!