Uttaran

Article : Tina Dutta A Tantrum Queen?

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Tina Dutta – A Tantrum Queen?

Reel is always different real life. But this one is real-ly hard to believe. Of all the people, it's the demure Tina Dutta (a.k.a Ichcha of Uttaran fame) who is emerging as the surprise tantrum queen.

If rumours are to be believed then Dutta has been giving a tough time to the unit members on the sets of Uttaran.

"Of late, Tina has had a drastic change in attitude. She's become very stubborn and doesn't co-operate with the unit members anymore. She takes regular breaks for make-up which inconveniences other actors. If she's not interested in doing a particular scene then no one can change her mind. Recently, she broke an expensive cordless mic. The concerned worker kept requesting Tina to hand over the equipment, but she insisted that she will, once she changes and removes her make-up. Tired of his appeals, an irate Dutta smashed the mic on the floor," said a source.

Despite repeated attempts, Tina Dutta remained unavailable for comment.

Well, working in television is a huge responsibility. Every actor, especially a protagonist has tremendous work pressures. After a particular point, actors become susceptible to such pressures and start indulging in petty tantrums. Tina is still young and perhaps she can be excused for this folly.

--Team TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/628-tina-dutta--a-tantrum-queen.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uh oh...i caant imagine ichha doing that! LOL
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahem ahem ahem......like some people in this forum say 'real and reel should not be mixed up.' 

TRUE INDEED !!!!
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi pragya!!!!!!!! waise I cannot imagine Tina would do this!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U Never know who is like what...i guess its the pressure getting into her head....but its sorta funny actually and SOOOOO ironic.....

n if the article is true at all.....smashing the microphone??hmmm.....😕

Tapeyga thumbnail
For me she can.
Now I understands why she shoots little scene with Tapasya and why they are never quite both in interview.
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
well i dun find it funnt at all this is actually very rude actors r role models 2 their fans or agar wohi aisy kerne lage to
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think her i day salary should be cut off to recover the loss.......😃
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ichcha ke role play karke she must be getting mad...come on yaar ....no dialogues....only sufferings and being extra nice....she has to burst out her frustrations....understandble 😆
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think they have given opposite charater 2 both girls
rashmi who is actually very sweet in real life they gave her akru character
tina who is akru gave her a sacrificing character
kya CVs tum bhi na