Each n every forum visitor plz read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

This is the post regarding the future serial track(positive track) of Friendship blooming between Prats n Krish.

I think some people are not liking this positive track as they are thinking that the serial is shifting its focus of dealing social issues.

But I think this is wrong and the serial is on perfect track.

See the track is now dealing with the social issue of changing a person who is not bad at heart but who is born and brought up in a bad envirnoment to a good person by his own wife.
Remember the best way to change a person is through Friendship or Love.
If u always Hate that person he will turn from Bad to Worst.

So now the serial will show how Pratigya will tranform Krishna to a good person through friendship and I would also like to see a completely changed Krishna by Prats love also.
(First step of transformation is Education n the promo itself says Krish will try to learn now)

Very good going creatives Keep it up.
absolutely correct my frnd. thank god there is someone whose thinking is exactly like me. i m very happy after reading ur post.

i m also thinking the same way as this serial is showing how we can change a person through love . i also feel that cv's are going in a right track. they are doing fabulous job. thanks a lot buddy.

i agree wid u...its pratigya who can mak krishna a nice person (thou hes golden hearted)....but jo bhi chng karna par apne krishu kaa style maat chng karna
i too agree with the post.love is the sweetest thing in this world which can melt even a stone. as we know that krishna is not a bad guy what ever he is is only becoz of hi brought up by his family . he is a very good person by heart. i m sure pratigyas friendship and her love will bring change in krishnas thinking.

cv's are doing excellent job keep it up guys.but please dont change krishnas character completely. this is my personal request to cv's becoz we love and crazy about krisu the way he is i mean to say aggressive angry young man killer expression sense of humour , his dialects etc.
sahi bolbo yaar . krisu is a nice guy . use thodi si finishing ki zaroorat hai. aur wo pratigya hi kar sakti hai.

bhut i also feel very bad about some people when they r sayuing that cv's are going towards a wrong track. what ever they r doing is fantastic. , mindblowing. aisa nahi hota to serial no. 1 nahi hota. so guys think positive and feel positive always.Edited by pratigyasweety - 13 years ago
sahi bolbo beta
haila who isnt liking the current track?
i love it its going to be the best phase of the serial because later we might see their love but not the intial days of love which is the most enjoybale phase of any serial
Originally posted by lnmdjlovely

This is the post regarding the future serial track(positive track) of Friendship blooming between Prats n Krish.

I think some people are not liking this positive track as they are thinking that the serial is shifting its focus of dealing social issues.

But I think this is wrong and the serial is on perfect track.

See the track is now dealing with the social issue of changing a person who is not bad at heart but who is born and brought up in a bad envirnoment to a good person by his own wife.
Remember the best way to change a person is through Friendship or Love.
If u always Hate that person he will turn from Bad to Worst.

So now the serial will show how Pratigya will tranform Krishna to a good person through friendship and I would also like to see a completely changed Krishna by Prats love also.
(First step of transformation is Education n the promo itself says Krish will try to learn now)

Very good going creatives Keep it up.
i agree with u.....u cannot live ur life on sheer HATRED....its vry difficult........ 😳 and krishna shud be reformed by pratigys bt for that their relationship needs a name...and i thnk FRNDSHP is the best name to start a relationship.....😳