Pratigya

Friends trust and mutual respect

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Avoid any  activity that could cause your partner to experience doubt, suspicion or distrust - build your credibility and earn trust and respect by always communicating truthfully and proactively, and always keep your words. In this way, if something happens which looks incriminating, your partner will believe you if you claim you are innocent. Past behavior predicts future actions - building a solid foundation of trust and integrity will take you far.

In yesterdays episode it would have been good if pratigya and her father sat down with him and revealed what angad had done.  Krishna would have listen to everything and realised why all this has happened as much i was disappointed i started to think about why  she agreed to her father.  it comes  down to trust.  She knows that krishna is possessive and i agree with her father he would kill angad, even tunna said it on the wedding day to angad... Angad deserves what he gets as far as i am concerned.

Forgiveness  is a decision of letting go of the past and focusing about the present  It's about taking control of your current situation. it will be hard for pratigya she will forgive but not forget. 

For the next couple of weeks we will see a friendship which will  build trust with both krishna and pratigya,  it will come down to mutual respect and  understanding and we saw that krishna has already started the ball rolling by telling his father if pratigya agrees we shall come home.The relationships so established will be based on mutual trust and respect, and hence is likely to last. Each one has important information for you to learn. A true relationship will consist of both partners who need to equally contribute. Not only is that the only type of relationship that will work out, but it will work out in both of your favor.

We will see a 100% turnaround in pratigya and krishnas heart will go trarak trarak😳, his lub for her will be even stronger.  I can see that krishna and pratigya working hand in hand, as for her finding the ocean she will swim faster to reach it.

Arhaan has already hinted at third honeymoon.  If that is the case i would like pratigya to reveal everything as he is already away from influences which could affect his feelings for prats.  Then we are back to square one and this time the shoe is on the other foot, and krishna will hate (nafarath) pratigya.  if she reveals it too him, he will be more hurt he will realise that has also done wrong to pratigya.   Now that will turn into lubbbb.

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you that in real life you build a relationship on trust, mutual respect and so forth. But in a soap misunderstandings are a staple. If the couple move towards each other too fast it is hard to build the fan base. The harder KRYA has to work to get to each the sweeter the final result will be.

I am waiting for all the drama to unfold in the next few weeks...building trust and friendship then a misunderstanding...rebuild the relationship and then something else happens.

It is going to be long and rocky ride people so hold on and enjoy!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I agree with you that in real life you build a relationship on trust, mutual respect and so forth. But in a soap misunderstandings are a staple. If the couple move towards each other too fast it is hard to build the fan base. The harder KRYA has to work to get to each the sweeter the final result will be.

I am waiting for all the drama to unfold in the next few weeks...building trust and friendship then a misunderstanding...rebuild the relationship and then something else happens.

It is going to be long and rocky ride people so hold on and enjoy!

finally i thought maybe i wrote a bad topic that no one has replied,  kriya have their work cut out for them.....
shruthiR thumbnail
When did Arhaan hint tht there might be a third honeymoon.Could you pls give me the link to tht article or video😊
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No it's a good topic and analysis. By the prof asking Pratigya to not tell Kris you can see the writers preparing for the next hurdle that is going to come up between Krya. You know that Angad is going to spew his version of the events and Kris is going to go crazy.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

When did Arhaan hint tht there might be a third honeymoon.Could you pls give me the link to tht article or video😊

u me and tv  enjoy😃
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=206798

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=206799
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

u me and tv  enjoy😃
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=206798

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=206799

Thanks for the links😊