Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

No Woman would do that to another woman

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

after watching the scene where Sasha tore off geet's sari, i was thinking to myself that no woman would do that to another woman n that too in front of soo many people and also guyz like rahul who r present at the party....... but i guess there are people like Sasha who would go soo low to make geet embarrased in front of people.......

like i said that if that excat same thing to Sasha geet would be the first person to help her.. i hope sasha will be punished for this...
and i have full faith that geet will stand up for herself and she will teach sasha a good lesson in her own style.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arzoo_r thumbnail
what she did was just soo horrible poor geet :(
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Geet has guts, no ordinary girl could break ties with her family, come to a new city and start life afresh and that to a girl who has always been overprotected and kinda housebound (college say seedha ghar) type, but Geet proved her guts to us, now she has to show them to Ms. Naatty (small) demon, and Ms. Chamchi and show them that she can stand on her own two feet. Then I wish Sasha would die off a heart attack or shock of seeing Maaneet together...........I just hope those guts come out soon before something worse happens...

Geet u r extraordinary and u gotta remember that...........
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well Wasu I don't think or believe that Sasha is a woman/human being and I believe that if u take those clothes off her, she and the other silly one are nothing but a cow with two two horns.
sallu_lover thumbnail
@gauri hahahahah yeah but still doesnt matter how how much u hate that person but still u wouldnt do that gosh im soo angry at sasha right now
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
boss!! yaa wt sasha didd wzz rediculus!!! n yaa geett wud hav been d frist personn bt dat sashaa shez juss hopless!!! n i dunn think she'll b punished for diss!!!  n yaa geett alwayzz stand up for her bt i guess dis tymm when she'll go to office she'll b insulted n dis tym maan will stand for her!!! 😉
sallu_lover thumbnail
@Chor yeah i agreee maan will be nice to her n everything n sasha will still try her evil plans but like always it will back fire hahahaha
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^^ yaa dazz wt sashaa alwayzz does!! changed d orders gave her dat saree din ntol her bout d timings!!! n den diss????

sallu_lover thumbnail
yeah and there are more things that she has done to geet but this time she went too far with sari i hope something happens to her now hahaha
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MAAAAN MAAAN MAAAAAAN hmmm but the shows called geet :$ talk about geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D:D:D:D:D lol