Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we are with u Gagan in the pain ...........

Every bit u wrote are so true ..........

So scared to put star one channel at 9.00 pm................
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Instead of telling what I feel, I'd like to post the lyrics of a song I absolutely love, and which I feel absolutely suits MayUr's situation now.

There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.

What would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.

Now what would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.

And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
god couldn't let it live.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.

I don't know why, but whenever I hear the song, it reminds me MayUr's love story, and it's sudden tragic end. The song is May Angels lead you in By Jimmy Eat World.
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
preeti....beauifullllllllllllll...u ppl r too good........
Why did he always fulfill every Wish or demand of Nupur?
Why did he like to do all the chores around the house?
Why did he like to become Raj for her sometimes?
Why did he marry her when he wasn't ready?
Why did he always follow her every order?
Why did he always try to please her ?
Why did he treat her like a queen?
Why did he love her so much?

Ans:- because he love her more than his life.........Nupur has become his life,his breath,his everything..........
Hek now that she always dream to be treat like a princess and he also knew tht only he is the one who can make her feel that she is a princess........

Gagan dee thnxx for the post its really heart touching..Yeah Mayank had done alot of things for his princess and still doing after her death......Every girl dream of a guy like Mayank....and Nupur doesnt matter how much she live but in her life Mayank (her love) treated her like a princess....Filled her life with happiness and joy.....He made every day of her life like a dream.....And he tried to be her hero.....And he is her hero and will be forvever........
NO one can be like Mayur.......

Really missing them......
                  Mayur - The elternal Love Story!!!
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gagan di....an excellent post ! I had asked these questions to myself too....and well,all of it Preeti di just answered in her post :) Thanks to both of you!

All have said it,what more can i say?! Maybe just say the same things yet again!

Mayank Sharma........a smart ,intelligent,focused college going guy...he knew what he had to do,his goals fixed,he planned everything......everything was perfect....his world revolved around his studies and his mother! Then,came Ms.Nupur Bhushan.......and nothing was same,ever! She brought the colours into his life......it wasn't just black and white anymore........she became his friend,love and wife!

Mayank and Nupur are/were soulmates.......they weren't different,they were the same....they were one!

Why did Mayank do it all?! Because he loved her......so deeply and immensely,that he wished to do everything that he could to bring that smile on her face....which meant so much for him! Nupur Bhushan sharma.....was his wife and life! He had learnt to live life to the fullest,because of her.....she taught him to appreciate the little things in life too.....she made him look at the beauty around,live the moment,because they might never be the same........how true she was! And,what an irony,if we look at it today!

Was it only love? I don't know! I always saw that immense respect and gratitude in mayank,for Nupur. She shouted at him,he understood her! I remember once,being pretty upset as to why Nupur was rude to him always,post marriage.........then i realized it,she did that only with him,because she knew he would understand her......he accepted her for what she was,everything that he wasn't!

Why did he? Because she completes him! There is no meaning of just Mayank or just Nupur........they are complete only when they are together!

She was more important to him,than his own life.......he wished to give her every happiness,fulfill all her dreams......it was love but it also perhaps was the gratitude for her to have entered his life.......as a whirlwind,shook him and swept him,taking him with her along in the beautiful journey of life! She was him.....he was her! Their lives were entangled/tied together,forever........and that is how it remains for me,yes even today!

No doubt Mayank is a gem of a person.........but she was the reason why he lived,she taught him how to 'live'........she taught him how to smile at silly things too.......like a zig saw puzzle,they fit together......he did that all,for himself.........because she was/is Nupur Mayank  Sharma,his soul mate

PS:sorry if it was haphazard ! I just got pretty emotional :(

Edit----

I forgot to mention one main thing...........she taught him a lot....she completed him......but most of all,she taught him the meaning of love! Love,the one emotion that filled his life with beauty......she was the reason behind it........she was his love,his life,his wife!
Edited by Mystique - 13 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well i agree gagan di it's sooo sad why did they do this to our MN i mean the perfect couple who r always meant to be together and preeti di lovely post i loved each and every word u wrote , this is our mayank and nupur and they will always remain in our hearts and lives forever no one can take them away from us they are epic,legends
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gagan ,... U r fantastic.. Missing mayank and nupur , i mean Mayur so much ., mayur loved story was unique.. they were so different and beautiful ..

Mayanks life was nupur.. she changed him from top to bottom.. she used to tell mayank " Bachpan hee budhe ho gaye.. kuch naya karna hee nahi chahte "" .. then mayank will follow her.. miss those moments

Whats wrong with the stuped cvs,they have ruined everything... MJHTS season 2 is big flop withoyt mayur and nupur
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ths is sooooo unfair....
i too curse the season 2 n the cvs every moment...........they will nvr get success n will nvr b happy....hate thm for doing ths to my mayur....
 bt my mayur is the best n will always remain alive in my heart.....
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur was everything Mayank was not, and thus she completed him..............and now that she isnt ther, its like a part of him is incomplete.............
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gagan.
preeti said it all.
another eason is that people like mayank dont usually fall in luv but when they do it is very intense.
they will do anything for the person they love and consider that their luv is the reason they breath.
mayu thought the same.
little did he know that she will leave him soon.😭
dont worry.
we r all working on getting nups bak and we will succeed.😊
-Lekha