-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

First of all, Hello I am Imran, Yeah you all prolly don't see me around this forum. But I am ardent fan of this show, Just love the character Geet and the character Maan too; mind you girls I am not implying anything here 🤣🤣🤣

Coming back to commenting on today's episode, Well the dance has got to be awesome don't you think? Kurbaan Hua was perfect for the sequence and like he says, 'Don't look at me', it does indeed melt Maan. Well, Geet looks such way that she can melt anyone. 😳 😆

I am so happy that, I am not sure if am allowed to call her an Idiot, but yeah, happy that her planned back-fired, instead of him hating her more, it's just making him a take step closer to Geet!

I gotta admit, so far, Geet and Mann's love story and their attraction to each other, has been presented in a different way, than what I have seen in television.

Don't you all agree?

-Imran
Edited by -Imu.M- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi imran! finally a guy in the geet forum lol ..

coming bak to the topic... i agree today epi was great except the last part where my heart just went out for geet...but then again watever sasha does just bring maneet closer so bohoo to her... though i cant believe there is such women exit in world apparently that scene was based on a real story… I know geet is just too sweet n cute… n she  was looking really gorgeouse. The dance was fab too the song selection was so different… n Maan u don't want me to explain now do u LOL…

anyway welcome to the forum of GEET!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Lali

hi imran! finally a guy in the geet forum lol ..

coming bak to the topic... i agree today epi was great except the last part where my heart just went out for geet...but then again watever sasha does just bring maneet closer so bohoo to her... though i cant believe there is such women exit in world apparently that scene was based on a real story' I know geet is just too sweet n cute' n she  was looking really gorgeouse. The dance was fab too the song selection was so different' n Maan u don't want me to explain now do u LOL'

anyway welcome to the forum of GEET!

Yeah, you couldn 'lol' 😆

Trust me, I felt the same, i couldn't believe that girl can do such thing, I understand you hate her, but humiliating her by revealing her flesh in public. Seriously, that Sasha has no sense of 'ethics'. I am sure, Geet in near future would plant some in her head. Wow, if that scene was based on reality, then I am quite ashamed to find out that such women exist in our world. Yeah Geet is just, awwww for me 😳😆.

Yeah, I don't wanna know that, spare me the details, but then again, If you start, I'll start blabbing about Geet!

and Thank you, ever so much for this warm welcome 😉 😛
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree..I actually liked today's episode too...It was different than other dramas..I mean sure they could have showed the clients getting all impressed with the food, or her sari...but they didn't because that's so typical..seen it..been there..done that....
Now we are going to get to see another awesome apology from Mr. Maan Khurana! 😆

And Yes..Sasha Tasha satanic twins...oh they'll get what's coming to them!! Thanks to them Maan lovingly gives his coat to Geet...aww! Can't wait for more Maaneet moment!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Imran...nice to know there are guys out there who enjoy the show too!!😛.....Coming to the episode, the dance sequence was awesome and well choreographed in addition to which both Gurmeet and Drashti executed it to perfection....Maaaaan did they sizzle or what??!!☺️....both were looking like a million bucks.....
the song was perfect for the dance too

About Sasha, the less said about her the better...she's an insult to all womankind...and people like her actually exist🤔....It was really satisfying to watch her reaction after Maneets sizzling number.....muh band kar churail warna makhi andar chali jayegi😆...jus waiting for the moment wen Geet revolts against Sasha and gives it back to her tenfold for all the humiliation that she's caused her
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MaanEet totally left me speechless today, what a dance, sooo scintillating, and the song was like made for them only!!!
pisces16 thumbnail
Geet should tell Sasha in front of everyone that you did all this to get Mann you can have him I had told you before I am not after him.
don't   u get it????
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wait a guy??? U r a guy right??😆 Just makin sure..... this is the first time i am seeing a guy on i-f! Cool....welcome don't know if u r new to the geet forum...so just welcomin u!! Yea i agree with u...the dance sequence was amazing....although i didn't see the episode but just the sequence i read the update....after i heard what stupid sasha did to poor geet....and all of the insults Geet had gone through especially the sari ripping...was just too much to bear...so did not have the courage to watch that all....i felt embarrassed for her.....imagine what she might've gone through since it was happening to her not me...but i didn't like that part so couldn't muster up to watch the show today....

nice meetin u 😛

-Shivani
nimmy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy imran lol
yeaa the episode was awesome ,,, I jus hope tht Geet gives Sasha and Tasha Both a "female dog" (translate in English :P) slap!!!!!!!! Lol tht was very disgusting tsktsk....
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Imran, Firstly the Kurbaan Hua sequence was really beautiful and well shot though I felt being distracted whenever the cvs tried to squeeze in Dev and Naintara.....Maaneet looked awesome dancing together. Secondly, as far as Sasha is concerned she is heinous, pure evil, therefore I am loving, hating her.....buhut gussa araha hai uspar, uski pakar pakar kar pitai honi chahiye.......and thirdly welcome to the forum