Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ya guys i think Nandini's Saas is going to create troubles for her coz of no jahez.

& i know Mohit'll always b there for her but it's impossible for him to b there for 24 hours. after all she has to manage in her Susral by herself too. but her Saas expressions were totally showing her angry behav towards Singhanias she got ready fo this wedding for only wealth & that Nandini's parents'll give her many more other things but this didn't happen so now surely her behav'll not so good towards Nandini. 👎🏼 well let's c wat happens & hope for the best for Nandini's married life 👍🏼 so plz share ur viewes too about it & hope that naksh also'll b able to handle their money prob..........🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Yeah she vl surely get in trouble yaar.. mohiti's mom is very greedy n she only wants money, jewelery... n thz is da only reason she wants mohit to marry nandu... bt lets hope ki everythng goes well...
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haan di, she's full time greedy ....she just wants money...n nandini is gonna suffer big time....
i just hope thy dont focuss on this track...its highly intolerable
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nandini saas is sick! ..dunno wt vl nandu do afta goin 2 mohitz place! ..bt um soo happie dat ..mohit is alwyz wid nandu ...n mohitz mum is nt lyk gayatri ..ttly son obssesed! ..

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

haan di, she's full time greedy ....she just wants money...n nandini is gonna suffer big time....

i just hope thy dont focuss on this track...its highly intolerable

hi hi hi hi 😆😆 Sia yeh full time greedy kia hota hai 😆😆
cool_kritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmm ... nandini is sure in trouble.. but i hope this makes gayatri understand the pain a mother feel whn she sees her child sufferng in her sasuraal...the way gayatri was taunting akshi .. i was like urgghh nandini got married to that guy and now also she is taunting..
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nandini's saas is going to make nandini's life hell....just hoping nandini moves to anew house gifted by her parents...hope nandini and Mohit doesn't bring their principles here....Mohit has values but he is not strong enough to support financially and defend his wife from his mother...

Rose-Petals thumbnail
ya just hope that MoHini'll move to the house gifted by Nanu's parents it's better for them & may b it bring change in Mohit's Mom behav too towards Nandu....