Please read (IMP) : ~Let go of the past~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my fellow members of Tere Liye

I just wanted to bring forth a certain issue i have been seeing in the forum since the beginning. If Mods find this topic inappropriate, please feel free to close it. I'll try to be as diplomatic as possible. 😊

I can't help but notice that some of the forum members feel the need to bring up Premeer (Harshiti).... in every post/comment of theirs. Additi is better, Premeer should be together in the show, i don't like the new girl etc etc. For all those people who don't know, Harshad played the role of Prem in a show called Kish desh mein hai mera dil. His better half was Heer. So, Prem - Heer = Premeer. I too was a fan of the show and miss them very much.

But the show has ended leaving bitter sweet memories. I understand the connection that people feel for the jodi of Prem & Heer (that their respective actors played fabulously). i understand how important the bond of Premeer is. But this is the Tere Liye Forum. No one is stopping our fellow members from discussing Premeer. BUT, please do so in the KDMHMD forum. I'm quite sure the have an AT & FC dedicated to Premeer and we can all go and remember the amazing chemistry that those two had OVER THERE.

I don't know about other members, but i find that mentioning Premeer all the time a buzz kill for the ones who are starting to like TaAnu ( Harshad & Anupriya ). I know the jodi of TaAnu is new but we are all learning to love them dearly. It make take time, but please be patient. So please, let go of the past and embrace the future. There is absolutely nothing wrong with missing them. I miss them too and wish they were back, but please discuss that in the KDMHM forum. 😊 Thank you for reading.

If I offended anyone, I'm incredibly sorry. Please do not think that your input isn't important, it's extremely important, but on Tere Liye. I just felt that this was an issue that had to be brought up. Once again, Mods, it's up to you. 😊 

Thanks for reading and understanding you guys.

( Original From Blackdaughter from the RBO forum )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very true, Sharona... 👏
Thought of posting a topic about this...
I can see Additi taking a place around here...
As you say, I like her too...
But she has her place in Kis Desh Forum not here...
It's time for us to discuss about TaAnu...
Hope friends would understand...
Cheers,
Nafee.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish people would understand that

i am fed up of people making posts about anupriya and asking about is she good or not and that additi would have been better and all that ... just to say bad about anupriya ... if a group of people are in love with Harshad and Additi's pair and can't get over it whats her fault in that?

And i can't help but feel bad for Harshad ... he gave us an unforgettable character in Prem ... only to get bashed later on

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with each and every word u said here sharona.....people need to understand
actors r human too!
their fans r becoming a liability now!
actors have their personal licves, personal probs , professional probs....and to make matters worse......here "some" fans go!
creating more probs for them!
its juast disgusting and sad!
wat was asuppose to be an unforgettable thing(tread premeer)...
has left a bitter taste in our lives..
thanx to some fanatics!
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...we shud discuss abt premeer on kdmhmd forum not here.....this forum/show is all bout TaAnu....
i dunno why sum ppl keep saying aditti looks more gud wid harshad...we want aditi in shoes of taani.....and bla bla..
plzzz kindly stop this....and try to accept the present

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god i wasn't the only one 😊
i mean i like premeer also but this is the tere liye forum

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no u r not alone hun and I just I wish and hope people start understand this and move on or do their bashing through the PMs where they cannot hurt other people's feelings.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And even if people don't want to let go of the past they can hold on to it for all i care but can they please stop abusing and bashing Harshad? Enough is enough already! Stop being so disgusting whoever you are!!!
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agreed to you................
its realy very sad that some ppl r bashing hc-ak ..............they r behaving rudely with anupriya..................
hope they understand ...............
thanx for this one 😛 its realy needed .........
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent. Post.... Spot on.... 👍🏼

wish they cold really understand & stop cursing.. but in the end people forget what goes around comes around....

I wish them luck is all i can say.... there is a maturity required the better the faster they learn it better for them....