wts sooo embarrasing bt saree???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
lt me tlk traditionally " ek bhartiya nari ki shaan hoti hai saree"πŸ‘πŸ‘ n geet ws lkng sooo gorgeous evn maan cnt take away his eyes fm her she ws lkng lk a desi girl n geet is different so she does thngs differently jab m.k latooo ho gaya❀️ to wy ol others wr embarrased i jst cnt get dat n who tld dem dat saree's not a party dress, ofcorse u cn wear it if u cn handle it  n i dnt thnk anyone else cn handle it lk geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†]
shasha - oh! frgt itπŸ˜†
i think that they actually were feeling jealous!!
cause geet was looking so hott
guys its party and they have a dress code
acc to people she didnot follow the dress code and is from village so they might have commented on her
and maan to was anger becoz geet break the dress code

I was thinking that will the reactions of all those people be same if Savitri Devi(Dadi Maa,former Company Owner) enters the party, i can't think of her wearing a western dress, and no one could ever question her for that, then why geet....
The dress should be such that it reflects the dignity of person and Geet's saree did the job ever so graciosly and wonderfully....😊
well said dr n comfort represents style u cnt wear any dress code in whch u r nt comfortable maan ws angry bt vo bhi to do pal dekhta reh gaya tha na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†