Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously........i jst hate sasha...........!!!!!
poor geet it was sch an embrsng situtn for geet...........!!!!!
how ca anyone do such cheap thngs.....!!!
nd she claims herself dat she is dignified nd is from a big city and modern blah blah blah.......!!!!!!
wat she did 2day was AAAARGH.....!!!😡😡

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree..........she is  a.... 🤬🤬🤬 sooooooooooooo cheap......... disgusting.......... how can she do like that.... and no one cares about her....everyone are staring at her.... even Adi and pinky....

Precap made me relieved.....Maan covered her.... there is going to be a Intense moment between them.... but i hate hate what sasha and tasha did....

But stupid she even dont know... that by doing like this she is insulting a innocent girl.... and on the other hand she is bring Maan and Geet very close.....

even though....I really am worried about Geet....how she will face everyone in the office.... she is very sensitive..... i hope Maan takes care of her... and make her feel better.... and through Sasha and tasha 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 OUT.... KICK Them OUt.....😡😡
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree what she done today was beyond her limits 😡urghh poor geet
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sasha is a congregation of shurpanaka, Tataki, all the female demons...sorry she surpasses them also...

God that was just soooooooooooo sickening!!!!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sasha-Tasha were so damn shocked to see Maan covering Geet with his coat. It's time Geet stands up like she did in hoshiyaarpur against her brother and shuts people up with her talks.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I am wondering after all this how will Geet be able to face everyone at office. Most probably office people will be talking about her and then Maan might come there and shut all up with his lecture.

he can shut up but then again whtever he ahs done...i mean i nvr thought tht he is dncing with her for humiliating her.....GEET got humiliated at every position in her life....how can one tolerate such things yaar???i am totally awestruck at sasha toooo.........how can she be so mean...isn't it a q mark to the all women?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate Sasha so much.....I think I haven't hated Dev or Naintara this much...but she is a parhi likhi jahil.....is ko toh jahil kehna bhi jahilon ki insult hogi, she is so evil, how could one woman stoop so low?? I hope Maan finds out and shows her her place.

Sasha needs to be publicly humiliated too.....We need a Sasha HateClub in this forum.....to vent out our feelings.....cause I know I am not done yet...

SASHA = Sick, twisted, etc....infinity
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya this scene was really disturbing, I seriously hope Sasha faces some consequences in Monday's epi for being so 🤬 The worst thing that could happen is if Maan blames poor Geet for this too, with something like "heroine banna chahti thi na? dekha saree pehenane ka nateeja!"... if that happens, I don't know if I'll be able to watch anymore... she's been through enough already 😭
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I want to know is that how far is this going to go? Enough is enough. Geet needs to stand up to Sasha after so much humiliation!! I didn't wait to see THIS today!
😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i skipped the ending and just went straight to the precap where Maan comes, couldnt watch it 😔

love,
 kally