Pratigya

noone mentioned krishna?? :O

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

am surprised that noone mentioned this in any of the threads created yesterday....😲😲😲 i agree that pratigya and angad were the show-stealers yesterday bt krishna,in his own sweet way,was no less cmpared to them.....in fact he just managed to steal my heart agen with his unexpected sweetness.... surprised that noone else noticed it....πŸ˜•

wen SS called him to bring him back home for his own selfish reasons....i was shocked that he did nt give up to him totally (cnsidering this fact that he was so willing to go back to his home frm the maccharnagari).....bt he told him to WAIT untill he asks his WIFE wat SHE WANTS......????? 😲😲😲 OMG cn u imagine KRISHNA saying such a thng? THE KRISHNA? whu had always forced his decisions on pratigya and believed that she shud always follow him in watevr he wud do......just becoz he was her husband?? i was sooooo surprised and sooo amazed at his wrds... he said to his own father that ONLY their wills does nt change thngs...he NEEDS to know whether pratigya wanted to return or not.......!!!! AWWWWWWWW krishna is just toooo adorable........😳😳😳😳😳

i had always been telling people here that once pratigya comes to know of the truth and start behaving nicely with him(wich i had always trusted that she wud do) he wud change for the better......then and there itself.... this boy does nt have much expectations....all he craves for is just a lil love and care and some sweet wrds frm his wife......😳 whum he loves like mad...and he used to become sooo vilent just becoz he was deprived of it.... we r human yar.....we have negative feelings......and negative aspects in us....evryone of us....evn i also become sometimes too violent wen my closed ones bahve badly with me or avoid me....(actually i have a vry bad habit of breaking thngs like krishna...πŸ˜†) bt that doesnt mean that evryone will start to hate me? 
krishna is NT A BAD GUY....he is just wat we call SPOILT,STUBBORN,DHIT,ZIDDI......

he behaves badly with a person if he gets somethng bad frm his/her side as well..... he is such a guy whu does nt take blows down lying down bt prefers to give blows in return..... in short he does nt follow the rules of gandhi jiπŸ˜† bt in fact does the opposite.....such is OUR KRISHNA.....😳😳
bt sometimes his activities just crosses all limits.....and they become worse.....πŸ˜• 

bt instead of punishing him and treated him harshly one needs to understand him,mould him,influence him and teach him the ryt way of living...and some socia and moral ethics....that SOMEONE is our pratigya....(the perfect example of a strong woman) whu knows wat is wrong or ryt...and whu knows wat to do in such situations...... 😊

so frm yesterday's episode........i cn vry proudly say agen "I LOVE U KRISHNA......😳(mera apna baccha....πŸ˜†) "...... and also say this...."I LOVE U PRATIGYA"  and ...........

"I HATE U ANGAD.....AND SS AND AMMA......😑"  i wish amma NVR gets her son back....... she and SS does nt deserve krishna.....😑 they r the worst parents in this world.......🀒🀒 so selfish........🀒

I HOPE PRATIGYA DECLINES TO return to the thakur mansion...i hope with all my heart.......😳
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haaaayeeee kashhhhh arhaina tu kuchoo bolney kehney ki halat mai nai hai beyyy..LOL
krishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
red shirt rainy nyt wet hair n krishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mai tu usss sab se bahar nai aa parii hun bey kaa kerunn:'(koi bolbooo
uffffffffffffffff KILLLER STUNNER CHARMERRRR hes too muahh muah
n abhii i saw sbs vid he said honeyymonnn thrice lol hw shweetly n cutelyyy..n kal d way he tlkd to ss eyy liyyooo i watchd dat online 10 baaaarrr ey liyoo sunaaaa eyy liyoo agayaa baoji ka phn;p
awwwwwwwww ss n krishu rockkk tgdr sahey award mila hai:-*
u knw wht even GOD understood my craze my madness kal raatt saarii raaatt yahan merey haan b barish hotey raeeee but barish mai ek cheeez nai thi bheega bheegaaa krishu arhaan nai tha:(uskey pic which is in ma phn ussey kaam chalayaa mainey:p
Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
sbs mai dekhayaa ss legaya krishu n prats ko wapis suss ammma k paass ughhhhhhhhhh idun lyk her at all:@:@
sss is bareable but ammma is suchaaaa suchaaaaa painnnn:@
krishu jeep challaa ker prats ko aur ss ko betha ker chalaaa gayaa wapis frm saxena house..ss came with band bajjaaa:p
dnt wry arhaina....our pratigya nivas is gonna happen soon...i thnk we will get to see sherni pratigya agen...this time against the THAKUR PEOPLE....πŸ˜ƒmaybe she will say it bluntly in frnt of evryone that she doeasnt wish to go back or stay there....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I didn't see Krishna being unreasonable with SS. He is so secure in his relationship with his bauji that he spoke the truth...........he was stuck between the ziddi of his bauji and his beebi. It was a first for Baba to think like a modern man and say I will wait to see what Prats has to say. There is nothing wrong with that. He probably doesn't want another showdown between SS and Prats. Smart move!

That was the best part of the episode. Angad getting slapped wasn't. Been there done that, the man will never learn and Prats will never learn to keep her hands to her side when in front of a gunda. She still hasn't paid her dues from the first round, the next round of hell is about to begin courtesy of Angad again. Ugh!
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
yeshhhhh my krishu is sho cutee shweeet n just a muahhh n cutee hubbyyy:-*
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pati ho tu krishu jaisaaaaaaaaa
shruthiR thumbnail
Oops!sorry😳I completely forgot abt this in all the excitement of the Pratigy-Angad showdown.I guess I didn't notice or was it done on purposeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.Nah!just kiddingπŸ˜†.
Yup! I myself am very VERY surprised with what he told SS yesterday.My reaction was literally πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.I am very happy to see this change and improvement in him.Aise hi karta rahega toh Pratigya bahut khush ho jayegi.Aur agar Pratigya khush,toh main bhi khushπŸ˜ƒ
Aise hi karta rehna Krishna.I want to see him change for the better and he has started taking baby steps towards it and of late I am satisfied with his behaviour towards Pratigya😊 but he dare not bring my hopes crashing down like he always does😑.So basically keep up the good work Krishna😊
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree krishna's part was one of the highlights of yesterday's episodes. It was nice to see this side of krishna, and for the first time he let go of the fact that he was a  man and  prats husband and respected his wife by wishing to know her stand on the situation. it was really cute, also the conversation between the two was hilarious as usualπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: shruthiR

Oops!sorry😳I completely forgot abt this in all the excitement of the Pratigy-Angad showdown.I guess I didn't notice or was it done on purposeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.Nah!just kiddingπŸ˜†.

Yup! I myself am very VERY surprised with what he told SS yesterday.My reaction was literally πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.I am very happy to see this change and improvement in him.Aise hi karta rahega toh Pratigya bahut khush ho jayegi.Aur agar Pratigya khush,toh main bhi khushπŸ˜ƒ
Aise hi karta rehna Krishna.I want to see him change for the better and he has started taking baby steps towards it and of late I am satisfied with his behaviour towards Pratigya😊 but he dare not bring my hopes crashing down like he always does😑.So basically kee up the good work Krishna😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to tell u the truth i was a lil offended.....that how cud U miss it?  😭😭  bt now its okay..... *hugs* πŸ€—

ya u r ryt...lets nt our unpredictable krishna....agen bring us down....😭😭😭😭😭😭 this time i wont be able to take it...i will be shattered.....😭
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
priya_1183 thumbnail
i don't know now what will happen next they showed in sbb that prat is going back to  thakur haveli so when krish will biuld the pratigya nivas?? it means some more twist n turn wil come then  they wil again left the thakur nivas πŸ˜•