Aditya Redij speaks about his bad habbits

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditya Redij

Every individual has some bad habit or the other, conduct that is abhorred by others. Sometimes they want to get rid of it themselves but fail to do so. While good manners are appreciated by one and all, bad ones draw a lot of flak.  Tele Stars are no different either. They have, in fact, shared a few of their so called bad habits with TellyCafe. Here we go…

Mahi Vij

I am always busy either on my phone or chatting to friends online.  That's my worst habit as I even ignore to eat while chatting. I never listen to anyone while I keep busy chatting on my cell phone. I know that this is a very bad habit but I really can't control it as I'm totally addicted.

Romit Raj

I have a very bad habit of watching television. Doesn't matter when I reach home, late at night or early in the morning, my day does not really end until I watch a bit of television. I even watch Surya TV as I do not restrict myself to Hindi channels alone. I don't really understand anything but still  enjoy watching it. But that's very bad, I know.

Ratan Rajput

I have many bad habits; I am just filled with them. But one habit I really have to get rid of is not replying to any of the messages received.  I just choose to ignore a message that requests a reply too.  But I really can't help it as I don't like to type messages on my cell phone. In fact I would love to write a long letter but please don't ask for any text replies. I will happily call you back though.

Kapil Nirmal

I don't have any vices like drinking, smoking et all.  But one thing that I would certainly like to change is not getting involved. I tend to shy away from people which is both bad as well as harmful.

Rubina Dilaik

I just cannot bring myself to clean out my bedroom or wardrobe.. My mom always rebukes me for it  but I never changed my habit.  I keep things scattered everywhere in my bed room. I realize the seriousness of my problem whenever I need to hunt all over my bedroom for finding things. The consequences of not keeping your room tidy dawns on my only then.

Aditya Redij

I just can't get up in the mornings which makes me late for my shoots as well. I really have to change this habit of mine but going to bed at 10 PM in order to get up early, the next day, is next to impossible for me. It is not a recently acquired habit though. The inability to get up early has been with me since my school days.😃😃😃

Jennifer Winget

I am very impulsive, I don't think twice before speaking which is really  very weird. I simply start talking without waiting to think how the other person will take it. And that is something which I should definitely change. I can't control my words or my anger and that should be taken seriously. But I don't think that I will be able to do so.  After all that's my bad habit.

Jay Soni

I don't have any control over my diet; I eat junk food all the time. However, I keep worrying and get to consume diet food as well  which may be damaging to health too. I really cannot make out how to eat right. I go to the gym regularly but  have a tendency to gorge on food without thinking.  

That's true guys it's very difficult to change your habits and if fortunately you do get to succeed in changing your habits, they can't be called bad habits anymore. So keep enjoying!
-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com..................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks ....but already posted....😃