Pavitra Rishta

Fighting in best attire

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How beautiful all sarees which the actors were wearing and how their beauty is showcased!! Even Manju looked best in her costliest silk saree. Each and every colour combination of the silk sarees is to the best. All looked beautiful.
But what an ugly turn it took? I had to reduce the volume of the TV to the minimum lest my neighbours will think that some fighting was going on in our house and change the channel to stop other members of the family think what rotten stuff I  was watching.
Is that the place to shout and hold the hair of the other lady? Is that the time to solve their differences?
Even Vandita's interference regarding the agreement if not justified . She has no right or freedom with her so called mother inlaw in somebody's place to talk like that.
Is that the so called twist to the drama thought appropriate by the creatives?
It is sick. It is not healthy to the society  which is being  conveyed such message that people can say what ever they want and when ever they want.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but vandu isn't wrong at all... as for savita aai... mother can go to any extent for her child...
Desdemona thumbnail

But  what did she get back? Did she get justice for her daughter by doing so ?

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she didn't do it 2 get smthing back in return... she stood in favour of truth.. how culd she see her daughter's pain nd wrong person humiliating her...
sonika74 thumbnail

what savita did was correct

gaurimisha thumbnail
What vandu n savita did were correct...not everything we do shud b measured by what is the outcome....some actions r purely emotional ones
joanie thumbnail
Its true that it was not the right time and place they had the bashing. However, what Vandu said was right as people like Rasika has to be told off at the very moment when she commits the crime. And knowing Savita aai she is depressed in the first place and can be totally understandable.
Desdemona thumbnail
Is it a big offence on a mother's part  to give a surprise gift  of an agreement for a flat to her daughter  on her ' godhbharayi' function?
When Ajit  manhandles Vandu, she silently suffers without  uttering a word. Some people feel free in their Mayaka and open up  to  talk against or show indifferent attitude towards their Sasural people. My point is a divorced sister in law's house is not a place for Vandu to talk against her own mother in law. It is inviting problem for herself. She has no business to talk there. Even  the otherwise bold  Sulochana didn't talk though she has every right to talk.
Anyway what can we expect from these creatives other than this type of cheap glimmicks to raise the TRPs of the show?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know it was a bekaar ka jhagda just to extend the show but it was great fun for me the way Savita pulled Rasika's hair ..😆