Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry not watching mjht so no idea wth goig on .but nupur is the best i love her so much.
archanabi thumbnail
i agree with you yaar after watching just the yesterday's nupur scenes after her death  on YT I BURST INTO TEARS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that 's how mayank and especially nupur made me cry ,then for an hour i was unable to control myself,since then i was waiting for someone,to console me,with whom i can share my grief ,thanx to you now i really know somebody is really out their who feels the same as i did yesterday .again thanq for this post. Edited by archanabi - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShrutiGhosh

Well NO ONE I mean no one on this earth can EVER bloody replace Nupur πŸ˜ƒ'hmmmm..!!
And some cheap wannabes who are trying to imitate her cute acts now will be soooooon shown their aukaat by the viewers in the form of TRPs πŸ˜‰...muhahaaha:D:D!! 
Dont worry Rati fans some are just gloating over their momenatarily victory over Rati leaving...soon they will be shown their placesπŸ˜ƒ

Hi
This topic was about Nupur and so I dont find any need to talk about any other actress here. The tracks and the Show is a fictional story plotted by the CV's so the criticism should be done on the plot and not the actor/character who's doing thier respective Job.
I would appreciate if people here stay in the topic and not start any kind of bashing/mocking against the actors or members.

Thanks

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur is one of her kind, and no1 can ever be like her...................no matter whatever happens...............Mayank's heart will alwz beat only for her
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nah...no one can ever be like my jahsi ki rani-meena kumari-nupur kumari...or for that matter as awesum in potraying it like rati!
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey komal dnt b sorry for the post dear honestly ur post touched my heart i also feel the same & its true that  Nupur is nupur none othere can b like her & nupur is Rati & ll b till the end of our life
Originally posted by: -Liana-

hey komal dnt b sorry for the post dear honestly ur post touched my heart i also feel the same & its true that Nupur is nupur none othere can b like her & nupur is Rati & ll b till the end of our life

yeah liana..........she will be nupur always.......no one can take her place ever in life.....
when people comes in life they left thier fingerprints in your heart........and in our hearts the fingerprints is left by nupur/rati.........and no one can take away her from us.... 😳