isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I'm still trying to get over the episode here, so if it seems like I'm babbling..feel free to toss a thappad to my side. 😆 seriously.

I liked how they showed today's episode!(no natasha disturbances too). Like the way they opened up the Suraj topic, it wasn't a hateful one this time..it was sweet. Khanak talked about it, but not in a way where she was missing him dearly and still crying over him..it was more like she was trying to remember the good memories of him. 😳 Shaan wasn't making any retorts too..he was actually listening to her talk about Suraj and he seemed to like it too. Then..he started talking about Natasha again..but that's another story to tell.😆

Then, Khanak started calling him self-centered..but she was sweet about it.😆 The way she said it all..it didn't sound rude, but like she was trying to teach him of how he should care for others. It also seemed like all of her pent up emotions on being ignored in the house came out in today's scene. She's never told anyone about how she feels about being in the house..but she finally let it all out today. I think he saw a different side of Khanak today?

The best part though was when he said sorry to her. And then they hugged!😲 Yea..it was a friendly hug..and he was consoling her..but still! they hugged!😲 okay..that was a bit too dramatic. Shaan wasn't hesitant when he hugged her, that was the best thing about it. At that point, he didn't care about anything but her sadness. AWWWWW!

That second half was amazing. Even though the first part was cute, it was truly the second half of the episode that put me in this state. Everything came out..all of the pent up emotions, thoughts, memories, now..it would be like they would start a new phase. ONLY if he ends up remembering this the next day.😆 Which I really hope he does!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani thumbnail
I really agree with all of the point u said.😊
It was a good & cute episode.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree with u.It was veryyyyyy cute episode.It seems not very romantic but bubbly and friendly relation has created between shanak.

fatima
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that hug!!! oh that hug!! When Shan hugs he really takes you in his  whole arms and as far as remembering i dont know about that dance that they will hopefully show tommorow but he will surely remember atleast some of the convo he had with her, coz he was only in his initial stages of drunkness.😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Yeah that hug!!! oh that hug!! When Shan hugs he really takes you in his  whole arms and as far as remembering i dont know about that dance that they will hopefully show tommorow but he will surely remember atleast some of the convo he had with her, coz he was only in his initial stages of drunkness.😆

I know! I don't even care if he remembers the dance..he'd better remember their conversation (and the hug).😆

and the hug..OMG! he does take her completely into his arms..and she goes willingly.😲