CID Episode-Rectifier (New) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thats the case we discussed all day yesterday in the CID Re-run thread. It tops my most horrible cases ever list.
Yeah they showed it yesterday...and I dont know why on the earth they repeat it so much! I've seen it like 5-6 times. And I wonder some good cases are not even shown in 2-3 months! why? the team like the episode very much??????????

@Tanza  You can discuss that here

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Wow u all really shud join the creative team!! I agree with everyone, including Visrom, Shagz, Prabha!!!!
In yesterdays episode, Coffin Rakshak Ka Rhasya.

I would have liked if there is least dragging in between. They should focus on main point, build up suspense then clarify it, not build up suspense then kill it.

I would have worked with less forensic scenes not every alternate scene they entering lab because one could clearly make out they are going to rush in end as less air time left and still mystery is to be solved. abruptly they found out he is not original Dhananjay, and found original Lashitha.
Ok from Embassy Daya got information which could have created doubt but still if elaborated would have been better rather than elaborating or dragging scenes in middle.
(Dialogues further add to dragging. Like in yesterdays episode twice Abhijeet said to take evidence to forensic Lab first to Tasha and then to Sachin. Its irritating, what is dialogue writer doing.)

I didn't liked they were so smart made a plan and leaving fingerprints everywhere, Ok on plates and cups they found fingerprints, but when they come to know CID team is behind, why leaving fingerprints on dead bodies. Gosh. I will rectify this also. No finger prints left on Nadini's body rather better be kill with use of some wire and then take that wire along with you. They left handkerchief which was enough for clue. This way one lab scene also less.😆

How they managed to run along with body, so quickly without even notice of Abhinav, rectify here also, better kill the two persons in starting using silencer and when that man came casually he found both of them dead. It would have better as this way they got time to take body from there.

In confession, they shouldn't have shown rather Vikas could have just spoken up verbally that they took out blood etc etc that would have still been better although that was  wrong how they took out but still one can think immediately after killing they took out. The need to cover loopholes not show openly.

Story was not that bad they made it.
cid previously sed to pay a lots of facts regarding forensic sciences which is lacking in present day cases.if i would like them to take help of a proper forensic expert for this matter not only in yesterdays case but many more