Hopelessly SLOW ... that why it's 16.

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I cannot fault the CVS too much...the flow has to be the flow.

But come on man...a 1 year old can crawl up those stairs faster than that whole scene! And did we really need to see the full beginning...again? As if perhaps we forgot that the pandits, except the main family one, were being replaced?

If you don't move this sorry pace, you'll be below #16 or whatever it was in last weeks' ratings.

I know this may upset some of you, but I sometimes find this show to be too long-winded about things it doesn't need to be. E.g....Naku's scene was cute in the beginning, but really, did it need to be soooo long?

Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you gp. These CV's are getting more and more pathetic now. 😡
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ur absolutely right, it was too slow... it was fine from CVs part to show every detail like who gave information to dutta n all n how did they changed their get up ... but they should also consider that the show is a mon- thu Now .. n audience are now craving for MORE! the PACE tonight was just not right .. uss per they repeated many scenes from yesterday... then almost 6 mins were wasted in running n climbing stairs ...

uss per there is no Saturday epi for LTL !!

SIGH!!! what the hell is wrong with colors???? apnay haathon say hi audience ka interest khatam ker denge itnay acchay show say ...
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nelufar

I completely agree with you gp. These CV's are getting more and more pathetic now. 😡

Nelufar--I literally fast forwarded past the first three parts...I think I saw a total of 5 minutes of content in those sections. And I don't think I missed anything! It's shocking.

Next week, we'll fare much better but do we have to endure the crap-fluous episode, and then get a good episode, then the crap again...it's so schizo of the CVs.

I love this show, but they need to get a steady pace and direction going....
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@GP

I suppose you were not around during the Supriya-Ravi-Dutta triangle days 🤢 ...so, you have no idea what these people are capable of i.e. in the dragging line! We, the regulars are more or less accustomed to it now 😔

But it needs to change...if they want to stay in the race!
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree gp ...if v hav to tell sumone orally wat happened in today's epi,it will take less den 5 min........
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gp00

Nelufar--I literally fast forwarded past the first three parts...I think I saw a total of 5 minutes of content in those sections. And I don't think I missed anything! It's shocking.

Next week, we'll fare much better but do we have to endure the crap-fluous episode, and then get a good episode, then the crap again...it's so schizo of the CVs.

I love this show, but they need to get a steady pace and direction going....

The TRPs have been falling since the wedding epis. They havent been able to maintain the interest factor for new viewers who started watching the show during the wedding. They better start getting the show back to the right pace...it will automatically pick up TRPs.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@GP

I suppose you were not around during the Supriya-Ravi-Dutta triangle days 🤢 ...so, you have no idea what these people are capable of i.e. in the dragging line! We, the regulars are more or less accustomed to it now 😔

But it needs to change...if they want to stay in the race!

those days were even worse I guess...they wud just show the sllllllloooooooooooowwwwwww walk of a useless chartacter like supriya(not even Dutta for god's sake) and sups-mawali romance as if dutta is a rakshas in their choti si prem kahani. even naku had less screen time those days. no wonder ridhi started thinking Dutta and Sups are the hot pair.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

The TRPs have been falling since the wedding epis. They havent been able to maintain the interest factor for new viewers who started watching the show during the wedding. They better start getting the show back to the right pace...it will automatically pick up TRPs.

Thanks to their drag-and-rush method! 😡 At the most crucial juncture they let the momentum drop!
LTL is more of a character-driven show, I like that...but let's face it, most viewers want tons of drama and quick movement...they give a damn about characterization. The rising TRPs during any dramatic track (of any show) is a pointer to that!
LTL should retain its uniqueness, but also keep in mind the commercial aspect!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the only other show that drags more than LTL, is uttaran and surprisingly, people watch it. But i dont think this track is dragging much. If it was any other show, it would still have taken a couple of episodes for the family to reach the mandir and the heroine to know the truth. Hopefully, Naku gets to the mandir in the beginning of monday's episode.