naksh beautiful scene...baaki lalchi auratein - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by beautiful16

yeah tat kk spoilt the whole episode.... paisa chahiye to sidha maang na..ghuma fira kar itna time waste kiya... bekaar aurat hai...😡😡😡

poora aadha ghanta dono kk ke waste kar diya....ghuma phirakar apni baatein kar rahe the..man kar raha tha unka sar todh de.......😡 😡
Originally posted by Tafseer

Akshara was so so emotional yaar...she cried seeing Munna's love.....n then Naitik kissed her forehead n then cheeksn neck par karta but Akshara bhaag gayi......use maza nahi milta hai kya......???? 😕

yeah evrytime he makes his way to her neck, she runs...PT USHA ki bhatiji thi kya pichle janam mein???

yeah evrytime he makes his way to her neck, she runs...PT USHA ki bhatiji thi kya pichle janam mein???

koi gOGO ki bhatiji koi PT USHA ki........😆 😆 yaar yeh Mohit ki mami kisiki bhajiti nahi hai kya.....?? yeh kyun nahi bhaagti....?? 😡 😡

it was a very cute scene..her tears made me happy 2 😊

rifat i hope SR ka prediction cums true... fir bohot mazaa aayega...😍

hamara main motto toh SR hai...but we should not hope zyada like i today i wasn;'t hopeful n achcha dekhne koa ha mila...excited honmara liye theek nahi.....😃😃😃
Originally posted by 1trueluv

it was a very cute scene..her tears made me happy 2 😊

haan i loved her tears too..it was too good....it showed how much they love each other.....pavitra Prem....😃😃😃

hamara main motto toh SR hai...but we should not hope zyada like i today i wasn;'t hopeful n achcha dekhne koa ha mila...excited honmara liye theek nahi.....😃😃😃

watching without expectations reminded me of good old yrkkh days.......
Edited by pinky35 - 13 years ago

poora aadha ghanta dono kk ke waste kar diya....ghuma phirakar apni baatein kar rahe the..man kar raha tha unka sar todh de.......😡 😡

itni jaldi kaise aayi haldi se???? drawaze se hi phek kar haldi maara...???😆
waise haan bohot KK hai rukmani.... pura episode kharab kardi...aur woh bandariya ka waha kya kaam tha??? upar kyu mar rahi thi???
yes, it was a nice & cute scene..naitik was looking good at least , even if his costume was not upto the mark ! akshara was looking beautiful...

but tell me one thing..will bandariya decide what all gifts should be given to nandini or should they be given or not?? abhi tak every small decision was taken by elders , howcome her stupid ideas r getting so much importance? and howcome bhabhi ma and gayitri secretly give car etc. etc. to mohit ?

and now lemme guess what gayitri will think about akshara, when she will oppose bandariya..she will say that akshara wants all the money and property for herself, that's why she doesn't want anything to be given to nandini ! 🤢

frm 2day i wont keep any hopes ... promise taplu... if i try to act smart ek zor se laat marna thk hai...😃