YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

7th October 2009

Scene 22:

Direct link:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZTejEG5V-E[/YOUTUBE]

Naina is doing stool test making faces, she take sout the gloves and start to go out when yuvi enters she stops but he ignores her and enters the lab, love the tune she goes back annoyed as usual and argues with him and says she wud tell shanky about him, he puts his hand in front of her and stops her, he tells her he respects Dr. shashank and wants to know all about him! He starts to get on her, why she is so interested in him lol she gets annoyed and tells him he isn't worth her and she wasn't following him bt he looks doubtful so she was checking what he is up to, he rolls eyes *aww*  she says that he is always upto sumthing and always thinking he says he has a brain to think, she rolls her eyes. She tells him to do the rectals or else he will have to do it for two months instead of two days, he stops and He walks back to her slowly she gets worried and starts moving back' she stops at the table and he leans closer to her, he gets his file and shows it to her she looks at him annoyed while he smirks and winks at her lol then leaves her there shocked.

Dialogues:

"oh, hello, excuse me, apne aapko hero samajhte ho kya?"

"bohot nahi thora bohot" lol

"abhi tumhaari poori herogiri nikaltihoon" lol naughty cute smile "aur Dr. shashank ko sab sach bataa ti hoon"

"Dr. shanky ki main izzat karta hoon, unke jaise banna chahta hoon, unke bare me sab janna chahta hoon, isliye unke kamre me gaya tha, is that clear??"

"That's it?"

"haan, tumhaara mujhe me kya interest hai??" lol "kyun har jaga mere peeche aajaati ho?? Koi mission to nahi hai tumhaara" lol

"pehle apna mun dho kar aao, itni acchi kismet nahi hai tumhaari, main tumhaara peecha nahi kar rahi thi, bas yeh check kar rahi thi tum kya kar rahe ho, tumhaari harkatein bohot hi shakki types hain lol"

"shakki??"

"haan, tum bohot strange ho, I mean tumhaare dimagh me na kuch na kuch chalta rehta hai" lol

"dimagh hai isliye chalta hai" lmao "waise bhi tum nahi samjhogi" lol she gets annoyed again.

"TUM" he interrupts her.

"im late we'll talk later"

"jaana hai?? Abhi to aaye ho' Dr. nikkita ko pata chalaa na to do din ke badle do mahine rectals karwaayengi" he stops in his tracks and turns to her.

"isse to kissi ki parwa hi nahi hai" lol

Pictures:

YuNa- Picture Gallery **NO COMMENTS**

8th October 2009

Scene 23:

Direct link:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpvMQ6na7IM[/YOUTUBE]

A lil nok jhok on Sid's mistakes lol, they taunt eachother then naina is laughing when he just looks annoyed.

Dialogues:

"galtiyon se sikhna chahiye but unhe repeat karna unka kya?"

"hmmm sahi kahaa yahan aise bhi irresponsible log hain jo ghalatiyan to karte hain but maante nahi"

"responsibility bohot baraa word hai, bolne se pehle likhna sikho lmao"

Pictures:

9th October 2009

Scene 24:

Direct Link:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEmOwa7iNnI[/YOUTUBE]

Naina comes to the locker room, gets her Indian outfit and goes to the changing room, when yuvi comes and gets his stuff from the locker room when he's files fall and he sits to pick them up, while picking them naina comes out and doesn't see him, he looks at her from bottom to top memerized' she is fixing her hair and earring etc while he just stares at her. He gets up and closes his locker with abang and she realises he's there and gets worried, they stare at eachother for a while naina realises she dropped her scarf when she got scared and bends down to pick it up, they still stare at eachother, her scarf is stuck on the bottom she tries to pull it but it wudnt cum so he bends down and looks at her with love, she tells hims he wud manage but he pulls it out and  gives it to her she take sit and wears it. They stare at eachother, then she explains why she changed here as there was karwa chauth pooja and he says he didn't asks. Jp comes and explains how annoying night duty is. Yuvi looks annoyed, naina is leaving when jp says she cant go alone and yuvi should drop her as she is a girl and cant go alone, yuvi jst looks at them sternly, while naina looks at him then refuses and says she doesn't like to trouble anyone, jp says you have to go with yuvi and yuvi you should drop her hun. She says I'll go and he says I didn't offer any ways she is annoyed and he smirks lol

Some Dialogues:

"main leloongi"

"wo main uh' wo ghar me pooja hai na to late hogayi thi to maine socha yahin change karloon' karwa chauth ki pooja you know"

"maine poocha kya??"

"mujhe chorne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai" she says with attitude, he smirks.

"maine to ab tak offer hi nahi kiya" lol love that uv

Naina in locker room yuvi mesmerized

12th October 2009

Scene 25:

Direct Link:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMojMDD84c[/YOUTUBE]

Naina is waiting for a auto, she wonders why jigz had to go today, a bike cums and stops by her, she gets worried and asks who are u?? she says look "im not scared of u/ Main tumse darrne waali nahi" "i even know kunfu" he takes off his helmet and she sees its yuvi she says "tum, dafford😆😆" she makes a face and turns away, he smirks and comments "tum sabko aise hi darrati ho😆 chalo behet jao chordeta hoon" with full attitude😳 she looks at his seat and laughs and says "main sirf gariyon me beheti hoon😆" he smirks "Jaisi tumhaari marzi😳 but he starts raving and she decides to hop on as she wudnt get any taxi or auto now😛 he smirks, she wonders, and finally hops on, she tells him to be careful but he rides too fast but still doesnt hold him, he stops and he says "pakar ke behto gir jaogi" "nahi main aise hi theekh hoon" "theekhe jaisi tumhaari marzi phir mujhse mat kehna, isliye ek baar phir kehraha hoon pakar ke behto warna gir jaogi" "maine tumse sirf lift li hai, mujhe koi aisi waisi larki matt samajh na" "mujhe koi farak nahi parta tum kaisi larki ho" "haan mujhe bhi koi farak nahi parta tum kaise larke ho😆" he rides off in speeeeed... her hair is all over her face by the time he stops😆 she is annoyed and dizzy, he asks "kal kitne baje aaon😉" obviously being sarcastic, she gets annoyed "sapno me aana, main agar tumhaari is bike pe phirse behti to mera naam badal dena😆" she walks off and he smirks😳😳

Pictures:

Congrats on the 74th thread! 🥳

Congrats Marz!
main aa gayi😃 koi hai!!!!!!
Yami, Suj.......I gotta go now.......it's too late and I barely can keep my eyes open.....lolz.....see you tomorrow.....byee......good night....sweet dreams....🤗
Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

hey

am suj. me, pri and yami just finished the earlier thread and i am gonna sleep now
Originally posted by Starry_night

Yami, Suj.......I gotta go now.......it's too late and I barely can keep my eyes open.....lolz.....see you tomorrow.....byee......good night....sweet dreams....🤗
nahinnnnnnnnn ruk jaaa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😳
Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

Chocopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 🤗

Ab aayi hai tu nikammi......jab am about to go......hmph!
Originally posted by Starry_night

yeah me too going feeling really sleepy. good night, take care 🤗🤗