2 Catastrophic Dinners in Suhana's Life!

Posted: 13 years ago
Arre baap re, 2 consecutive dinners caused such a havoc in Suhana's life πŸ˜†! First it was the Sudi-Suli dinner incident where Suhana dint appreciate bhabhis' efforts in preparing special food for her friends, and 2nd was the 5 star maha incident πŸ˜†! And both of these incidents happened bcos of Suhana's stupid friends 😑. How come all of Suhana's friends are so dumb and stupid πŸ€ͺ😲? Pata nahin kaha se mila Suhana ko ye sab ! Looks like 'dinner' & 'friends' are not a good combo as far as Suhana and her bhabhis are concerned πŸ˜†!
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

And both of these incidents happened bcos of Suhana's stupid friends 😑. How come all of Suhana's friends are so dumb and stupid πŸ€ͺ😲? Pata nahin kaha se mila Suhana ko ye sab !

I think, even Suhana's upper floor is empty and is nowhere near the bright one like her sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So stupidity attracts stupidity ... πŸ˜†

P.S.: Full form of Stupid: Stupendously Talented Unique Personality In Demand πŸ˜†

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago

Arre baap re, 2 consecutive dinners caused such a havoc in Suhana's life πŸ˜†! First it was the Sudi-Suli dinner incident where Suhana dint appreciate bhabhis' efforts in preparing special food for her friends, and 2nd was the 5 star maha incident πŸ˜†! And both of these incidents happened bcos of Suhana's stupid friends 😑. How come all of Suhana's friends are so dumb and stupid πŸ€ͺ😲? Pata nahin kaha se mila Suhana ko ye sab ! Looks like 'dinner' & 'friends' are not a good combo as far as Suhana and her bhabhis are concerned πŸ˜†!

Arree yaar.. yeh baat mere dimag mein kyo naho aaya.. sach mein... Suhana's dinners spell disaster... πŸ€£ 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Suna nahi hai kya the saying "You tell me what your friends are, and I will tell you what you are!!!" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by an12345678

I think, even Suhana's upper floor is empty and is nowhere near the bright one like her sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So stupidity attracts stupidity ... πŸ˜†

P.S.: Full form of Stupid: Stupendously Talented Unique Personality In Demand πŸ˜†

@ red - 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 wah waah!! wah waah!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by an12345678

Ya I know that full form, we used to use it quite often when in school πŸ˜†. There is another one, for IDIOT, 'I Do Ishq Only Tumse' πŸ˜†! These 2 full forms were used frequently by us in school, its like when someone would get irritated with us and call us STUPID or IDIOT, we would give back saying 'oh ya I know, I am STUPID, you meant Stupendously Talented Unique Personality In Demand na' 🀣?! And this irritates the hell out of the other person 🀣, so this way we never used to get to hear much of these adjectives from our friends !

Originally posted by vishmewell

Arree yaar.. yeh baat mere dimag mein kyo naho aaya.. sach mein... Suhana's dinners spell disaster... πŸ€£ 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Suna nahi hai kya the saying "You tell me what your friends are, and I will tell you what you are!!!" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ red - Ok I will tell you, my friend is VISHMEWELL πŸ˜ƒ, now can you please tell me how good I am πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£?!?! Let the adjectives just pour in !

@Dewdrop...........luvd ur post yaar...!! Great observation...n indeed.... 2 dinners and their outright destructive outcomes.....

Na sirf iss dinners ne....R&D ka chain...Suhana ka Sukh aur Kashyap parivar ki shanti khatam kar di.....

From now on... Dinners at the Kashyap parivar would come with Statutory Warning....Attend at ur own risk......coz u either will hv a BP shoot up....a likely heartattack.....a moment to count dimes and an ocean of TEARs............πŸ˜†

@An.........fab expansion of IDIOT....& Vish.............fab quotes on friends yaar...... luv it..πŸ‘

After all......a man....or a woman is better known by the company he keeps.....Aur iss case mein...... Kiddish Suhana ke Dumbo Dost..πŸ˜†

@ red - Ok I will tell you, my friend is VISHMEWELL πŸ˜ƒ, now can you please tell me how good I am πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£?!?! Let the adjectives just pour in !

You are the Bestest... (in Suhana estyle...) 🀣
arre yaar!! woh koi bhi kaam sochke todhi na karti hain..dost bhi bina soche bana liye honge
I know....Suhaana can be so naive and gullible sometimes