Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you misterygurl:)
Even I am not able to concentrate on my work in office..I also work from 7 to 5:)but whole day m thinking about Mannet..It is true that,i never felt such feelings for any couple..But Maneet just taking my breath away..When I try to sleep in the night,Maneet will be in my mind..
Me too deprived of sleep now..Collegues are asking,whats wrong with me..Y my eyes are Red..What can I reply to them????????????
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

You should see the episode that are coming on air now they're killer Dude!! (LOL) Anyways i don't waht sceng about can you'r talking about. Can you give me the link to that specific video please!

if u visit the link provided by her watch the scenes in the middle so like the 20-30 the intro

and mysterygurl i updated the scenes please take a look
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
No I haven't slept for 2 days..... I guess maan is not going to let us sleep anyway... Even after....the dance.... Misunderstanding... Waiting for it to clear.......again sleepless nights...then comes......dev misunderstanding!!!!!!!! 🤢 😭 I am sure.....I won't be able bare it...
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Went to sleep and woke up with Maaneet in mind!!!
I know Its too silly to think of 2 fictional characters 24 hrs....but......

BlueSoul thumbnail
Although I love this couple too ... And I guess after Prem n Mukti this is the couple which Im loving. I actually wait for the show to start, never ever I felt curious for any show, as to what they'll show 2moro .. I never seem to follow any show regularly... But this one is going good till now. I hope it continues to maintain the same charm.

But.. thankfully meri neend nahi usi abhi tak.. 😆 .. The only hard time is when the show gets over and they show the precap ... Once I sleep.. and get up next day .. my day is busy as usual.. so I dnt get time to think about Geet so much... I talk about it once or twice in between though.

CV's meri neend mat udana... I love sleeping. 😛

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
third day and still no song or sleep yaar.....wth! We all have been dyin here this whole week and tortured.....i think i have become a bhatakti atmaa already!! Forget tomorrow i am done.....bhoot hu main!
BlueSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

third day and still no song or sleep yaar.....wth! We all have been dyin here this whole week and tortured.....i think i have become a bhatakti atmaa already!! Forget tomorrow i am done.....bhoot hu main!

😲 ....... Aatma 😲 ... Bhoot .. 😒 ....

Dance dikha do CV's... warna forum wale sab Bhoot ban jayenge.

I'm sure kal pakka dikhayenge.. 😆
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am in the same boat as you!
Last night, I couldn't sleep at all.
I woke up at around 2 in the morning and all I could think of was the dance that was supposed to air today!!
Looks like I'm gonna have another sleepless night.
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NOPE! havent slept in 2 days.... still am hyper for the scene tomorrow!! I probably will pass out rite after I watch the clip!!!😆😆

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nope, no sleep whatsoever!
i fell asleep like @ 1am last night, got up for 7, and on the way to college, Maaneet were in my head when i woke up and last thing on my mind when i fell asleep, was excited all day to see the dance sequence, i was even thinking about calling in sick to work so i dont have to go and get to watch Geet!! 
tomorrow the dance sequence is going to air and there is no way i'll be able to go sleep or concentrate on anything else but Maaneet!!

love,
 kally