Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chandni-

wow yaar ur super sweet credit for song goes to my sweet Summer love ya

u made those awesome videos right??? If not they are just outstanding whoever made them!!! That intro in some of the videos with that song is just soo catchy and dreamy!!! Now this song is stuck in my mind...and keeps playing like a tape recorder.πŸ˜† I know the song is from Jaane tu ya jaane na...but it is amazing for Maaneet.....it suits Maan sooooo much.....such a good choice for the intro....my compliments are too less for u.....or whoever did all of those videos for all of us Maaneet fans. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

and love ya tooo 😳
πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

yeh Maan hame pagal kardega! 😍 this Maaneet fever is just rising and rising and has become a big distraction in my life, can't concentrate on my class work! kuch kaam nahi ho raha mujhse... bas din bhar and tho aur raat ko bhi Maaneet ke sapne anne lage hain πŸ˜†

it is worse then af ever yaar πŸ˜†

its like a plague!
mandybest thumbnail
omg same here i dnt tink il b able 2 sleep al nitee im jus watchinn 2daiz episode agen agen specially wen maan is helping geet 2 organise the parttyyy dat was the best scene of 2dai cnt stop watchin it n jus hoping dat in 2mros episode we will get to see maneet dance n i cnt wait 2 c geet in dat gorgous sarii
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

it is worse then af ever yaar πŸ˜†

its like a plague!

True....  i have just been watching the precap over and over again... when i really should be concentrating on working on my assignment πŸ˜†  pata nahi mera kya hoga...  yeh maneet bhi na 😍
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rushtrip

not much...i slept at 3 am and woke up at 7...and i swear couple of times..i woke up in between..cos i thot i heard someone call my name...

uff..yeh mann...ne..nikkamma bana diya...

Vrashu....you are in BAAAAADDDD shape......Hubby kya kahe ga???πŸ˜‰
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we're all losing it. Never in my life have I been affected by two televised characters more than I have been by Geet and Maan ... I keep watching the today's episode again and again until tomorrow becomes today and i've been doing that ever since i first saw Geet and Maan together. Ive said in at least 10 topics today but Ill say it again, I am totally in love with Maan and Geet and I think my heart won't be able to contain this any longer. Each time I see them on screen I want to scream with giddiness and excitement. And I dont even want to mention work. LOL after waiting for 7 months I was finally able to bag an appointment time with the company's VP in regards to a project I was working on and today in his room all I could imagine was Maan & Geet. I had to keep reminding myself where I was. Oh I have never been this lost before😍
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

u made those awesome videos right??? If not they are just outstanding whoever made them!!! That intro in some of the videos with that song is just soo catchy and dreamy!!! Now this song is stuck in my mind...and keeps playing like a tape recorder.πŸ˜† I know the song is from Jaane tu ya jaane na...but it is amazing for Maaneet.....it suits Maan sooooo much.....such a good choice for the intro....my compliments are too less for u.....or whoever did all of those videos for all of us Maaneet fans. 😳

and love ya tooo 😳
πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

the intro was done by Summer

and the videos were mine
Originally posted by: Chandni-

the intro was done by Summer

and the videos were mine

wow both of u did an amazing job...and hatts off to u...by gathering them all and then putting them all on the forums...thanks!!! Thanks to u i can go back and watch all of the cute scene whenever i want to....i have ur page saved!!! ur awesome yaar...and that is why i said i love ya too u...for doing such a great job with the videos πŸ˜†
hope u didnt mind 😊
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow both of u did an amazing job...and hatts off to u...by gathering them all and then putting them all on the forums...thanks!!! Thanks to u i can go back and watch all of the cute scene whenever i want to....i have ur page saved!!! ur awesome yaar...and that is why i said i love ya too u...for doing such a great job with the videos πŸ˜†
hope u didnt mind 😊

aww why wudnt i mind u have no idea tht this makes me really happy. But i wish more people wud comment anyways i updated on my YT account i just have to post them on here ill let u knoe when they r up here
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You should see the episode that are coming on air now they're killer Dude!! (LOL) Anyways i don't waht sceng about can you'r talking about. Can you give me the link to that specific video please!