Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Eventhough, we try to forget about the fact that shes pregnant and think of them as just two people falling in love for geet her baby is the reason shes alive and the focal point of her life so, were going to have to think about it at some point I guess. I hope he understands what shes been through and accepts the baby and geet. But Knowing dev and Naintara I think there going to brainwash maan into thinking Geet is a gold digger and that shes purposely come into maans life because she has an eye on his money and fame etc... Considering he already has that in his mind after what we saw in y'days epi where he accuses her of being in his house because she wants to trap him for his money... so, i think maan will misunderstand geet and her motives and probably kick her out of the house... I really hope that doesn't happen and we continue to have a maneet storyline with sizzling chemistry and the eye-locking scenes. I don't want the whole Dev- Geet confrontation to happen because the storyline will probs go downhill from there. I guess were just going to have to wait and see.

xxmanisha
Edited by ManishaRox - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I first didn't like the fact that Geet is pregnant, but now I'm glad b/c even Maan has a past and from the way maan said sameera's name today she seems like an ex! Maneet's love story is different b/c both have scars and pain in their past and both will be each others support and guidance! So I think Maan will accept the child especially since he always considered geet weak, but she's actually taking the difficult path cuz it would have been easier for her to just listen and do what ehr family wanted her to do, but she fought then and did what was morally right! So he'll gain a whole new sense of respect for her!

Also I think Maan will kind of have to support her mainly b/c it's the mistakes of his family that caused to much problems in geet's life and maan is the beginning used to be so sarcastically rude to her! I think he will feel guilty! So he will think it's his duty and his responsibility!! Also I get the feeling he will take a step back and analysis the situation and refrain from confessing his love to her! I think he'll wait and give her time before taking any step forward! feel a lull coming into maneet love story!
bDgT thumbnail
It will be one much awaited development..let's see how uniquely they handle it
SNBR thumbnail
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi "s story has come to climax as we know Dev might enter anytime. When various suspision is coming against Geet it is better she looses the child & takes full revenge against Dev & especially Naintara. Otherwise she will not be able to take revenge against her culprit.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha

Nice topic Bri...............right now I guess nobody wants to think abt what's gonna happen with Maaneet, we are totally smitten by what is happening at the moment in the show 😳

But eventually this situation will occur and my thoughts are :

First just as Abs mentioned in her reviews: 2 things that will be important:
Maan told Geet that he never lies
Maan asked Grim Reaper how he paid off his debt AND from one of the episodes Grim Reaper told Naintara that he didn't sleep with Geet , right ..............so these 3 things will proove to be very pivotal to the story ahead.

My guess is that Grim Reaper & his Chudail will put the blame on Geet saying that she's no good and will question her character.......and remember Maan already has this idea in his head abt Geet having a boyfriend, so easily the blame will come on Gur & Geet.
Also btw all the eyelock sessions going on btw Maaneet, Maan still doesn't know Geet is preggy, and now Maan has already started falling for her without knowing this......, so definitely he will blame Geet..........this guy just needs something to blame or to get mad at Geet.

So you're right before the whole truth will come out, I feel that Maan will just be  mean & harsh to Geet making her life miserable and maybe just maybe will fire her too, but won't be able to forget her..............and also Geet might misunderstand Maan if she discovers that they are bro's
But I feel that Grim Reaper's mom will play an important role in bringing out the truth abt Grim Reaper & Geet that's if Maan's brains are jammed to try to figure out the truth by himself. She was not to happy with what was happening, but she's too much dominated by Naintara

In the process it's possible that Geet might loose her baby or something and will make Geet more determined to take her revenge. And Maan after knowing the whole truth will stand by her side, realising that he cannot give up on Geet, coz everything that happened to her is due to his family

Just to clarify when maan and geet were in the office conference room locked up, Maan asked about her boyfriend and she told him that was her best friends husband and he was helping her because he did not want the same thing to happen to his wife to happen to geet.
That truth he knows
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he should love Geet more (once he knows the whole truth) because he has always wanted women (Geet in particular) to be strong. The fact that she went against her family and is alone fighting for her survival without looking for help should make him feel proud of her.  I think Maan cares too much for Geet to let the baby come in the way. He will love her inspite of the baby or should I say, with her baby. Anyway that is what I want to see.
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well most serials main misunderstanding hi hoti hai...ya phir miscarriage....i hope yeh na ho....but i think dev will also start loving geet and create misunderstandings between maan and geet....jiski naintara jaise wife ho woh phir doosri women ko hi dekhta hai....hahahaha...
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IT WILL DEFO START WITH MISUNDERSTANDINGS.GURVINDER BEING CONSIDERED GEET'S BF.TRUTH WILL COME OUT AFTER A LONG TIME.MEANWHILE GEET'S LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL.
bDgT thumbnail
Well seems like most of our questions are answered OR are they really?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha

Nice topic Bri...............right now I guess nobody wants to think abt what's gonna happen with Maaneet, we are totally smitten by what is happening at the moment in the show 😳

But eventually this situation will occur and my thoughts are :

First just as Abs mentioned in her reviews: 2 things that will be important:
Maan told Geet that he never lies
Maan asked Grim Reaper how he paid off his debt AND from one of the episodes Grim Reaper told Naintara that he didn't sleep with Geet , right ..............so these 3 things will proove to be very pivotal to the story ahead.

My guess is that Grim Reaper & his Chudail will put the blame on Geet saying that she's no good and will question her character.......and remember Maan already has this idea in his head abt Geet having a boyfriend, so easily the blame will come on Gur & Geet.
Also btw all the eyelock sessions going on btw Maaneet, Maan still doesn't know Geet is preggy, and now Maan has already started falling for her without knowing this......, so definitely he will blame Geet..........this guy just needs something to blame or to get mad at Geet.

So you're right before the whole truth will come out, I feel that Maan will just be  mean & harsh to Geet making her life miserable and maybe just maybe will fire her too, but won't be able to forget her..............and also Geet might misunderstand Maan if she discovers that they are bro's
But I feel that Grim Reaper's mom will play an important role in bringing out the truth abt Grim Reaper & Geet that's if Maan's brains are jammed to try to figure out the truth by himself. She was not to happy with what was happening, but she's too much dominated by Naintara

In the process it's possible that Geet might loose her baby or something and will make Geet more determined to take her revenge. And Maan after knowing the whole truth will stand by her side, realising that he cannot give up on Geet, coz everything that happened to her is due to his family

in the episode where  geet and maan were locked in the room together Geet already told Maan that Gurinder was her best friends husband and then she had tears so Maan stopped her from saying any more that issue has already been cleared up