Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Pregnancy, Maan's Reactions: An Analysis

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's an interesting dimension to the story.

1 - if Maan loves Geet, will he accept the child and accept her unconditionally?

2- will there be cause for conflict?

3 - will he think that Geet loves his brother more because he is her first love and she is bearing his child?

4 - will he feel second best?

5 - what will he do?

6- will he marry her or try to find out if she loves his brother and if she does, try to undo the harm his brother has done, expose Nainatara and bring about a reconciliation between Dev and Geet and himself/Maan walk out of the picture

7- will he love Geet more or less after knowing the truth

8 - don't u think Dev and Nainatara will lie in which case Maan might suspect Geet of having another lover i.e., the guy Gurvinder or someone like that

9 - will MAAN be shattered and heart broken?

Reality:

In real life, most of the times, I found that there is scope for conflict and misunderstandings. If such a situation were to occur in real life, it would be tough for a Maan type to function as we would expect the Maan of fiction to be behaving.

Fiction:

Maan, in our serial is sure to want to stand by his lady love and see that there is a happily ever after. After all, who does not love a totally romantic superhero who always is chivalrous, noble, and the true Lochinvar! Bearing that in mind, in the serial, Maan is sure to be Geet's knight in shining armor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Come on guys, give your views
wida thumbnail
i actually dont want to think about what can happen at the mometn :(
just wanna enjoy.lol
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Bridgette...great topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think at first Maan may have to come to terms that his ladylove belonged to his bro. first, which may take some time since hes such an alpha, but Geet has such a pure heart and goodness that he will soon realise where the blame actually lies for Geets situation and will accept her and the child unconditionally.

Maan is also aware that his brother is not entirely a good and decent man, some of his actions forced Maan to throw him out of the house, he still accepts him on his return to a large extent coz of Dadi. But won't fully trust him yet.

When the truth comes out, and if maan tries to reconcile dev-geet then i think it will be up to Geet to make Maan understand that dev, the betrayer is not in her family equation, she just considers him the donor, the child is hers alone.

And if Maaneet marriage happens she'll have to make sure Maan is absolutely convinced of her feelings for him, and what she felt for dev could never be considered as love, it was just a kind of affection brought on by the circumstance of the arranged marriage.

Of course there will be lies,manipulations,insults, anger, heartbreak before Maan knows the whole truth and realises he can never give up Geet to/for anyone.....pheww😊

Hey Bridgette, this is not an analysis, just my thoughts and hopes on what should happen in future tracks....sorry if i rambledπŸ‘πŸΌ
bDgT thumbnail
thank you so much dee30, you are spot on...I think it will take time but I am sure that Maneet will be together in the serial
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Bri ....

But I sooo didn't want to be talking about this ! πŸ˜”

I hated  the fact they introduced a Preg track .... I wanted Maneet to have a story book (M&B Type actually ) romance .... Knight in shining armour rescues the damsel in distress !!!!

BUT ... like it or not the P track is here to stay ...

My thots ...

Maan in fic will accept & love both Geet and the baby unconditionally ... he's that kind of man .... given his creepy bro's track record ... he'll only too easily know who's to blame ...

Maan in fact ? ..... lots of scope for misunderstandings ..... afterall blood is thicker than water and Creepo & Creepi might convince Maan that Geet is a liar and a cheat ....  even if he accepts the baby ... it'll always nag him that Geet was married to the creep and that he was her first lover  ... not many men can accept that fact !!!!
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Nice topic Bri...............right now I guess nobody wants to think abt what's gonna happen with Maaneet, we are totally smitten by what is happening at the moment in the show 😳
But eventually this situation will occur and my thoughts are :

First just as Abs mentioned in her reviews: 2 things that will be important:
Maan told Geet that he never lies
Maan asked Grim Reaper how he paid off his debt AND from one of the episodes Grim Reaper told Naintara that he didn't sleep with Geet , right ..............so these 3 things will proove to be very pivotal to the story ahead.

My guess is that Grim Reaper & his Chudail will put the blame on Geet saying that she's no good and will question her character.......and remember Maan already has this idea in his head abt Geet having a boyfriend, so easily the blame will come on Gur & Geet.
Also btw all the eyelock sessions going on btw Maaneet, Maan still doesn't know Geet is preggy, and now Maan has already started falling for her without knowing this......, so definitely he will blame Geet..........this guy just needs something to blame or to get mad at Geet.

So you're right before the whole truth will come out, I feel that Maan will just be  mean & harsh to Geet making her life miserable and maybe just maybe will fire her too, but won't be able to forget her..............and also Geet might misunderstand Maan if she discovers that they are bro's
But I feel that Grim Reaper's mom will play an important role in bringing out the truth abt Grim Reaper & Geet that's if Maan's brains are jammed to try to figure out the truth by himself. She was not to happy with what was happening, but she's too much dominated by Naintara

In the process it's possible that Geet might loose her baby or something and will make Geet more determined to take her revenge. And Maan after knowing the whole truth will stand by her side, realising that he cannot give up on Geet, coz everything that happened to her is due to his family

Edited by esha - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
even i dont wanna think about so serious topic....coz abhi maneet fever mein hoon yaar...i mean look at me.....abhi tak dance sequesnce telecast nahin hua and i m fdying for it...i absolutely ahve no mood for discussing this......i want sumthing like rusha said..."Knight in shining armour rescues the damsel in distress !!!! "
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My assumption is because geet does not have a crooked bone in her body she will tell Maan the whole truth about her marriage and then the pregnancy.  Maan realising it is not Geet's fault and taking into consideration how young and naive geet is, will accept this and marry her first with the intension of protecting her , not realising how deeply he loves her

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
First I will try to answer, how I feel
1-Of course, if he loves her
2-Possible to have conflicts or misunderstandings at the point when Maan knows about her pregnancy
3-I don't think he will be such a fool πŸ˜† though one never loves, it's possible to have a child
4-He might, but he shouldn't
5-He might get furious, accuse her 🀒 without knowing the reality
6-I think he will know Geet loves him truely, before he knows her pregnancy. No way he walking out of her life, of course he will punish both NT and Dev
7-I believe as far as I know MSK πŸ˜‰ he will love her, will worry and try to reduce her pain if he can
8-Of course NT and Dev will do bak bak. but MK knows them and Geet very well so it's very unlikely for him not to believe her
9- Maan's heart will be broken if he knows half the stroy , he will feel like Geet cheated him πŸ₯Ί but when he knows that Dev did it to her he will be 🀒

Maan, being Maan won't believe any bak bak, but always want to reason out and sense the reasons 😊