PRATIGYA PLOT DEEPENS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 PHEW😲 THIS ANGAD WILL NOT GVE UP SO EASILY😲 PRATS SHOULD TELL KRISHNA EVRYTHG OR ELSE HE WILL STRIKE BACK WITH GREATER VENGENCE😡😡😡 HE WILL FILL EITHER KRISHNAS EARS OR TRY AND TELL HER INLAWS ABT IT MAYBE DURING ELECTION TIME😡🤢😡 I JUS HOPE KRISHNA BUMPS INTO HIM TOMM0RW IN THE HOUSE WEN HE CUMS TO FETCH PRATS😲 AND THE PRECAP SHOWED HER MOM IN LAW TELLG SS  TO ANY HOW GET KRISHNA BACK BUT IF THE WITCH ENTERS THEN SHE  WILL BREAK HER LEG😡 BUT SS NEEDS HER FOR ELECTIONS😡😡😡🤢 OH DEAR DEAR PRATS 🤢😡 AB TERA KYA HOGA🤢🤢 KAISE HOGA😡 FRIDAY I THINK U WILL STEP BACK INTO UR SASURAL 🤢🤢🤢THE DEADLY DEN😡😡WITH ENEMIES ALL AROUND U AND KRISHNA SO NAIVE😡 KOMAL HAS TO GO BAC SHE MIGHT SPILL THE BEANS OF UR KIDNAPPING EPISODE😡 IT HAD SLIPPED 🤢FROM DADIS MOUTH ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND KOMAL WAS ALL EARS😡😡😡 OH ANGAD LET GO  YAAR😡PRATIGYA KI JAAN LOGAY KYA😡😡 BUT ONE THING FOR SURE KRIYA WILL UNITE ONLY AFTER THE WHOLE AIR  OF MISUNDERSTANDING IS CLEARED😕⭐️ AM SURE IT WILL AGAIN BE A VERY FIERY SCENE WEN THEY R ARGUING  FIGHTING AND SUDDENLY THE CHEMISTRY WILL  HAPPEN  MARK MY WORDS👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
NAIVE😡 KOMAL HAS TO GO BAC SHE MIGHT SPILL THE BEANS OF UR KIDNAPPING EPISODE😡 IT HAD SLIPPED 🤢FROM DADIS MOUTH ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND KOMAL WAS ALL EARS😡😡😡 OH ANGAD LET GO  YAAR😡PRATIGYA KI JAAN LOGAY KYA😡😡 BUT ONE THING FOR SURE KRIYA WILL UNITE ONLY AFTER THE WHOLE AIR  OF MISUNDERSTANDING IS CLEARED😕⭐️ AM SURE IT WILL AGAIN BE A VERY FIERY SCENE WEN THEY R ARGUING  FIGHTING AND SUDDENLY THE CHEMISTRY WILL  HAPPEN  MARK MY WORDS👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said. i think pratigya won;t tell krishna abt the kidnapping. i doubt what r they planning to do when he shows at the house. I think before that SS will come and pick them up. In that angand will caught and he won;t come to the house. somehow the CV will show something like that pratigya won;t tell krishna the truth and Angand will tell him with spice and all. This will lead to misunderstanding between them later and we all know when krishna becomes angry he is like devil he will do something which pratigya will hate him more like the post was telling and SS and ammaji will utilise this situvation will go for second marriage for krishna and probably this time pratigya will stop the marriage and by that time krishna will get some proof of her innocence and probably they will have a better understanding by then and then real kriya will start. oh my god i don;t know whether i will have that much patience to watch by that time. But as seen today i don;t think Prof family including pratigya will tell krishna the truth . it is going to be more Deep and i think pratigya will get more in to trouble once she steps in Thakur house. Until election she will be o.k. but after that they will throw her out. that is for sure. I hope by that time our pratigya shows her strength and get her right and her man. I think now she will fight for krishna.
all i can see is that ....kriya marriage going down the drain
waitng for kriya together ! creatives shud make it fast!!!!!😍