TOI: Apurva mite not b replacing Kinny in Bidaai

Posted: 13 years ago

Apurva's clueless about new role!

DEEPALI DHINGRA , TNN, Jun 24, 2010, 12.00am IST

With Kinshuk Mahajan 'quitting' Bidaai, buzz is that Apurva Agnihotri might be replacing him. But seems like Apurva himself is pretty clueless about his role!

"I don't think I'm replacing him," said Apurva when we spoke to him, giving us ample reason to think that Kinshuk might be back in the show again! Kinshuk's exit anyway does seem like a publicity stunt for the show. So doesn't Apurva have any apprehensions that some time in the future Kinshuk might return to the show? "Not at all," said the actor diplomatically, "My policy is to just make the best of whatever is given to me. My only worry is to do my scenes well." Out of sight might be out of mind for some, but Apurva doesn't believe in that. He hasn't been seen in any show for a long time now, but that doesn't disturb him. "I was not keen on the rural scene that was dominating TV for so long," he said calmly. "I couldn't see myself playing a zamindar. Also, reality shows had spoilt us actors. But now, I'm all set to do dailies again."
Let's hope the audience is ready as well!

Thank you!

That's good news that he won't be replacing Kinshuk as Ranvir.I wonder what's going to happen to Ranvir though!
Yh. quite happy to knw..that he isnt replacing kinny....but.....i m pulling my hair at the moment..............utterly confused...as to what is going on wit Bidaai...!! 😕
It is certainly a good news. Kinshuk now is well set in this role, and it would've brought bad taste if someone else was brought in suddenly.
Don't tell me everyone will be back in the show. so all this hungama for what? Just to disturb the hell out of viewers.😡
That doesn't make sense. He said he's set to do a daily show again. Which show? The article is misleading because first he says he's not replacing Kinny (sounds like any diplomatic answer) and then he's asked whether or not he's worried about Kinny returning (to Bidaai) to which he said he wasn't.

This article seems to be confirming Kinny's leave, but not Apoorva replacing Kinny.
Originally posted by Rahm

That doesn't make sense. He said he's set to do a daily show again. Which show? The article is misleading because first he says he's not replacing Kinny (sounds like any diplomatic answer) and then he's asked whether or not he's worried about Kinny returning (to Bidaai) to which he said he wasn't.

This article seems to be confirming Kinny's leave, but not Apoorva replacing Kinny.

I think from his answer he meant......that since he MITE NOT be replacing Kinny.....then why wuld he be bothered on Kinnys return...!! Its possible....that Kinny mite......just like Sara..b back in a new avtar....playing the same role....ala...PREM from Kis Desh...&  Dr. Armaan from DMG

But then there are so many articles on Bidaais track these days...its difficult to fathom which one will turn out to b true..
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I think from his answer he meant......that since he MITE NOT be replacing Kinny.....then why wuld he be bothered on Kinnys return...!! Its possible....that Kinny mite......just like Sara..b back in a new avtar....playing the same role....ala...PREM from Kis Desh...&  Dr. Armaan from DMG

But then there are so many articles on Bidaais track these days...its difficult to fathom which one will turn out to b true..

He said he won't be replacing Kinny but that doesn't mean Kinny isn't leaving.
I think he wont be playing Ranveer's role but another character in Bidaai opposite Ragini. That's why there is a question mark whether Kinshuk will return as Ranveer or not.
these articles(past) where they said kinshuk leaving and all other nonsence that made people disturbed are sometimes just rumors. the reporters dont know anything and they hurt the audience.