Krishna Krishna Krishna - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i hate my countryyy......my electricity went off at the mean timee.......
but thank God is able to see my krishuu.....
Originally posted by dramaddict

I still need to watch the episode. But i have a important question πŸ˜†
was he in the rain long? 😳

Raina Hold your horses
He was not shown running in da rain or having heart to heart convorsation with his sis. That left for the bold and beautiful Suksena sistersπŸ˜† They just showed him entering the Sucksena house all drenched😳😳

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
Ok I am going to 100% honest today he was so happy when she said tumhari patni. OMG this guys died and went to heaven. he could barely control his smile to say very seriously yes yes only today.

Aree yaar when I saw him happy and talking to Chandu I was so happy I wanted to make Krishna pudding and feast all day. Too bad I am happily married and Krishna is not real.πŸ˜‰

kya bole?

It was amazing how he was angry for the earlier parts and then practical with adarsh about let's stop discussing and go out there looking for these two fools. even adarsh saw the sense in that.

πŸ₯³SO TRADEMARK KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAA. TRADEMARK TRADEMARK TRADEMARK. AAJ DIL BANA DIYA BABA NEY.  πŸ₯³every husband should be this concerned and protective. Wow.

Guys, heard the soundtrack for Pratigya? She now has her own "daredevil" sound track like Krishna has the "krishna" soundtrack. Cool, these two are like superheros or the Incredibles or something. Cool.

I guess Pratigya got some vital male organs because she knows KRISHNA, MY HUBBY, GOT MY BACK.

COOL, COOL. YUP WOMAN, use your man's power to whip Angadwa's you know what. and make sure he never ever sits on the spot where the sun don't shine.πŸ˜†

Hope
Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Raina Hold your horses
He was not shown running in da rain or having heart to heart convorsation with his sis. That left for the bold and beutiful Suksena sistersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They just showed him entering the Sucksena house all drenched😳😳

disgruntled soaked Krishna is better β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by vishid

Shuru kar diya jaap !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dekh liyo πŸ˜‰

Pad liya tumhra Jaap
I also loved it when he said Dil Gadgad Ho Gaya
KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Radz,

Krishna rocked right from the moment he entered the house ....

I just lubbed the way he asks the Prof in a quiet,angry and controlled tone "Pratigya Kahan hai""

and the fleeting surprised look when he realizes that it is behen's night out too !!..

and the confused surprise and followed by joy on his face when Pratigya put in her request ....

Today saxena's were bearable bcos of Krishna !!

KC,

I am so jealous of ur siggiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...they are πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the scene when Krishna was happily expressing his love in front of Tunva n Chandu! πŸ˜† He is such a janoo! πŸ˜ƒ "Aur kuch bhi maang leti to bhi de dete!" 😳 choooooo chweeeeeeeeeet! πŸ˜†

Sahi Bola Priti
The man was on cloud no 9. Ab Dekhtein Behoodi Ka Maangti Hai Future mein Usse

ok guys I don't know which is more fun watching - my krishna pudding today or coming here and discovering there are so many behoodis being at their behoodi bestπŸ‘

Rabi I liked the kawa and the pati dharm comments. even pratigya was on mute for the latter one.πŸ‘

Shyamji has given up on these two and that adarsh we need to install a one arm bandit next to him - oh not for his pleasure but so that it can sporadically take a swing at him when he says something ullu like to he did today to our Baba.

only rational, logical and useful person in the whole room was the uneducated dude. We need to shut down the Indian education system at this rate.
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

KC,

I am so jealous of ur siggiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...they are πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u tanthya
I just put the best photos of Baba together nothing much I can't make siggy's

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago