Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kurbaan Hua:Maan to Geet - Page 2

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Shruti di, OMG..Shasha ka ek kaam toh thik se hua---she gave us this awesome AYM &Geet dance, hehe :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm hoping Sasha's plan will backfire and the clients will be all praises for Geet....but then it DID backfire coz Maan was all riled up and because of that we got one hot sexy dance ☺️☺️☺️......btw wat did Geet do wrong by wearing that Sari??😕....Oh I get it she made Maan lose control of his senses and he couldn't handle it😉....all his passion and desire came forth in that scintillating dance sequence.....after watching that precap I was a lil hot and bothered myself😳....dunno what I'll be like after actually watching the episode....I think I'll probably have died and gone to Maneet Heaven😍
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im sure Im gonna combust by tommorow ... ive never waited for tommorow with so much impatience!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gurmeet is an excellent dancer, very flexible ,very elegant..really a pleasure to see Dhrashti matching up!! Love them both...mmmmuuuaaaah!!
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar dinner is still due... I guess that is going to take his temper to another level....
He was just talking about music & dress....
Agar dress or music mien yah hall hai to dinner dekh kar Dhaka Dhaka ka kya hoga 😡
I am sure he is going to get very angry and she will faint.....u see stress...dance...and then MAAN ka gusa... ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I guess fainting will bring a turn in the pace of the program.. I getting really worried now...    😕
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deep passionate chemistry b/w maan and geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
mymeet thumbnail
Yeah all u guys n gals r very much right👍🏼...it's da best n most romantic dance ever on tv😆...da chemistry is super super sizzling...not even created in ne of da dance shows...Hot n sensuous..it's a sizzler...it's de best romantic pair on television aft my fav Srk-kajol in bollywood...de both r young,passionate,gorgeous n gr8 actors...kaash yeh asal jodi ban jaye...sorry for debina😒..but kya karen Maaneet r just irrestible..❤️
mymeet thumbnail
hey i knew...dis most awaited dance is gonna happen on friday only...😡 bahut gussa aa raha hai....de r testing r patience...yaar..
4lionsfilms thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
For original pictures for this song, please go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/GEET/109723285713002
This is a Facebook page run by the PH - 4 Lions Films
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously think they should audition for Nach Baliye! 😆  They were awesome. 

Oh the plan will backfire on Sasha big time!  That witch I can't stand her at all.