Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Watching Geet can be injurious to health :)

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Uss din wala kal...is ka matlab....aaj.....

Man...Geet kills me.  I just realized that its dangerous to watch Geet while eating or drinking.....Cause i almost chocked on this scene as i was eating......I would have been Qurbaaned at the hands of Maneet.......Man I love this show.

I think Faz said last week that she chocked drinking water while watching Geet....you never know when there will be a great One-liner....and BAM!!....you're in a life threatening situation......it Maneet or the next breath.....boy what a tough decision!!!😆

Edited to change the title to: Watching Geet can be injurious to health :) 😆. I think it more fitting to the thread!!!!😆
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
could not agree more
it's time to take safety precautions when watching Geet
no eating and drinking permitted whilst watching this show-it could be injurious to your health
Maaneet thumbnail
i couldnt help but laugh at geet too! though i loved how maan didnt act too annoyed with geet and her obliviousness!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely yaar.....my mom asys....."r u gulping the whole soap?"\

and i say .."think whatever u wanna think."

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectdreams

could not agree more
it's time to take safety precautions when watching Geet
no eating and drinking permitted whilst watching this show-it could be injurious to your health

So true....I almost died!!!!  I was laughing so hard while I had food in my mouth!!!
😆
😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet

i couldnt help but laugh at geet too! though i loved how maan didnt act too annoyed with geet and her obliviousness!

Maan....he is so fida on her now....he is as cool as a cucumber......and just love the way he looks at Geet....and how so desperately wants to wipe her tears away.....then the whole comedy scene on details of the party....tooo goood...man I till you Drashti and Gourmeet have perfect dialogue delivery and comic timing....I love it....
👏
👏
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhinki143

absolutely yaar.....my mom asys....."r u gulping the whole soap?"\

and i say .."think whatever u wanna think."

Love this...."r u gulping the whole soap?"  I sounded like a wheezing horse!!!!😆😆
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahaha. Thats why I always eat after watching it!! Be careful!!
Maaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Maan....he is so fida on her now....he is as cool as a cucumber......and just love the way he looks at Geet....and how so desperately wants to wipe her tears away.....then the whole comedy scene on details of the party....tooo goood...man I till you Drashti and Gourmeet have perfect dialogue delivery and comic timing....I love it....
👏
👏

i know, they are brilliant actors, one look conveys soo much emotion! and comedy--my Lord, i really really hope they retain that throughout the show cuz they are sooo good at it!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetscent13

Hahahahahaha. Thats why I always eat after watching it!! Be careful!!

I guess the saying you live and you learn applied to me today...huh!!!😆