Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_simi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rose Lady

No, my husband does NOT get jealous or romantic πŸ˜‘ like Maan.....that's why I need Maan!  LOL  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Maan is my Man!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

loll thats still sweett.. because your husband ,he doesnt show it.. just like maann sometimes but he deeply loves you..
my boyfriend and i have been together for the last 2 years.. and he isss nott romantic..
at all.. i mean even when i cry he never offers me a rumaal. he just askss if im oaky:P
loll.. boys these days i tell u
maan is maan :)
Maaneet thumbnail
awww see i think im going to have to tell my husband i come with a package deal--me and maanπŸ˜†
Rose Lady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet

awww see i think im going to have to tell my husband i come with a package deal--me and maanπŸ˜†

A Threesome!!  Cool !! πŸ˜›

I have FOURSOME going on in my mind….my husband just doesn't know it though!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maaneet thumbnail

A Threesome!!  Cool !! πŸ˜›

I have FOURSOME going on in my mind'.my husband just doesn't know it though!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i thought i was losing itπŸ˜† no worries, the husband could be blissfully unaware; no ones telling him hereπŸ˜†
sweet_simi thumbnail
ahahhahah thats jokess..
its like a mcdonalds meall..:) ahaahha
or even a thali..:)

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

By the way, is it considered "adultery" when you fall in Love with TV characters (Geet-Maan)!!??!!   😳Or do you think God will understand?? πŸ˜†

I hope he understand....otherwise a lot of the married girls here are in for it......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwh.....I think that is cute. lol
Aww, how cute!

People around us just have to deal with our love and craziness for Maneet. πŸ˜† My 9-year old daughter thinks I've completely lost it! She doesn't understand my behaviour yet but I tell her just to wait a few years because soon enough she will be going gaga over some couple too.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Add me in  dear.... I am also drooling over Maan in front of my Man....πŸ˜†

Now let me tell you one thing... today while seeing the precap...
i screamed loudlyOH MY GOD... my hubby who was supposed to be in one meeting.. ran towards me and asked..."who made the GOAL....🀣" he was in his FIFA world...πŸ˜† I told him in excitement that... 2maro its gonna be Maaneet Party Dance...😳 And he was like "WHAT...."
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chalo main aik akeke sar phiri nahi hoon yahan...lol