DHKJ 22nd June Written Update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys sorry for not being able to update yday i am going away on a Holiday soon and I was really busy anyways here goes the Update

22nd June Written Update DhKJ

Amaji says she wont be able to hand Sajni on her own in this condition Preeti thinks to herself that amaji is right but she is going for sajni sake what shall she do please god help her. the phone rings again amaji puts it on held so no one can get through pushkar says sajni health must have gone worse now Jiji wont come at all preeti tells radhika she isnt going anywhere as amaji wont be able to look after sajni on her own radhika goes i will stay with her you have to go its important and come back only after winning she asks vinay if he has any objection he goes no he is proud of her and tells SK and Preeti to go without worrying they will look after here

amaji says see here is one bhabhi who is ready to look after her sister in law sister in law and here is the other bhabhi who is going to dance only, sumi tries to explain to her that who preeti is doing all this for amaji says leave it there will be top class dancers what is her condition in it sumi rem the clients talks and amaji says if she wins due to a miracle and gets the money she wont think about her step sister in law forget about getting her treated sumi says trust my sister for once she wont let you down radhika says let her go i am with you , Vinay says that sajni and SK love each other more then real bro and sis and talking about my sister preeti you must know her by now i am not going to complement her with my own mouth, amaji says she is going to go only to dance there then she will loose and say that if sajni luck is bad what shall i do she will never go while my daughters health is bad the doctor comes out and says he gave her an injection she is alright dont worry amaji says how will she be alright she was shaking doctor says in her condition thats a good sing meaning our treatment is working  its a good sign she is sleeping you all can go to your work SK says till we come radhika bhabhi will look after you and sajni , Suroj is reading the newspaper and Says that the dancing pair will get 15 lakhs this is the comp preeti is talking baout what if she really wins Rishi says do you really think she can win a tough comp her and her husband will only be dreaming and counting 15 lakhs ravinder comes and sees the finalist names for the dance competition he comes across preeti and says to himself that lets see how much love these two sisters have among themselves i have heard a lot about it but will see also today

Performances of dance comp has began andfirst jodi perform then the host comes out and intro another jodi and says they both think them to be very competitive lets see what they have got the jodi starts performing  SK says them not to worry there dance will also be good, Pushkar says there really good dancers its hard to compete against them preeti says yes SK says dont worry, the host comes back out and says they were good will the other jodi beat them lets see he into pushkar and preeti on stage SK wishes preeti all the best they both go up on stage and begin there performance ravinder comes out and rings sumi she is about to disconnect the phone he says listen to me first and tells her that your sister is performing in the semi finals and she is doing quite good shows preeti dance again and she fin her performance back to ravinder who says if she goes in finals wont depend on her dance but my mood do you know what i mean sumi says it seems you like to get insulted a lot do you rem how i came to your office and showed you, he goes i cant forget that myself or I wont be able to let you forget this you will have to pay for this ends of sumi shocked face

Precap: The hosts asks the Judges to choose the judges tell ravinder they arnt able to choose here are the marksheet you make the decision now

Sorry for typo mistakes and this is my last update today till 20th august i am going away on holiday 28th june

dont forget to press like button to say thank you

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Mariam.. was just going to post the update😆