Priya Ramanathan defends Palki:fans a reality chek

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys

this was posted by Priya Ramanathan, who used to write for DMG till last year. She happened to go through some of the posts made against Palki on facebook and was hurt and shocked... this is what she had to say in reply.... i think the "fans" of the show, need to know these things... and feel ashamed, that they think they can get away with whatever they say or feel all in the name of their "loyality" for the show or their "true love" for ac actor....

Discussion BoardTopic View
Topic: One-word gameReply to Topic
Displaying all 5 posts.

Cinevistas and Palki Malhotra needs help...Get well soon mamu... Guys what would you say to Palki if you ever meet her???? Make sure its one word....
May 26 at 1:36am Report

Parveen Mual insane...............
May 26 at 9:12am Report

Vidhi Shah heartless
May 26 at 11:19am Report

Cinevistas and Palki Malhotra needs help...Get well soon mamu... i would say "Gobar ka cake" hehehe
May 26 at 5:58pm Report

Priyaa Ramanaathan dear administrator gof cinevistaas and palki malhotra need help ...
did you know ...
1. KSG would never have been cast as ARMAAN had it not been for Palki?
did you know ...
2. she worked for star one when the show launched, and took the onus totally on herself when the show atempted to deviate from the ordinary?
did you know ...
3. the 'creatives' who everybody fashionably hates, in the initial phase, used to spend hours getting every look, sigh, smile, tear, laugh, dialogue, dress and dilemaa right? tab jaake AR became the craze that they are today! and Palki was a part of that ooriginal team ... along with the creatives and writers of cinevistaas?
did you know ...
4. the collective TV production expereince of the old team and new team put together (cinevistaas adn Palki) is over 250 hours of content?
did you know ...
5. the TRP of DMG went from .2 - .7 afer Palki came back to the team?

i am appalled at what an ungrateful bunch of brats the new age fans have become ... jis thali mein khaaya ussi mein chedd kiya.

sometimes i think india ki basic problem hi yehi hai ... loyalty is always associated with success and failure; be it our cricket team or film actors!!!

i agree DMG is goign through a rough patch ... well get over it! that's life! she is sparing no efffort in reinventing the show and trying to recreate the magic of DMG. if there's one thing you shoud know about palki ... it is that she is a fighter! give her a break! true loyalists support a person in rough times. after all she is one of the five mothers of ARMAAN. show her some respect yaa ...

priyaa

n for those who want "proof" here is the link..
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=86&post=309&uid=120135881360242#post309

i agree with each and every word she has said... and i think, if you really loved DMG ever, you should read it.. and get a reality check....

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh.. Wowowoww.. Thanks for this post haan!

Wowoww such nice 'praising' is going on in the facey or orkut.. I always knew it.. That the phangals of Armaan ( some or MOST ) are the MOST abusive and bunch of mannerless kids alive in this world😊

Good that someone noticed it and raised voice against it.. For the sake of a fictional character, they r bashing a REAL person.. How can it get cheaper?πŸ˜› That says a LOT abt people's class and all😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Professionals need to be given their due respect.....they are just people doing their job........just because a someone disagrees with whats happening on a TV show..... abusing a real life person.......is just plain lame..... its TV show for gods sake ......

Venting out  is allright but purposely going to their personal profiles PMing them and insulting them .....Tish tish......what display of all that our parents teach us..... truly sad....

AnonymousUser thumbnail

Cinevistas and Palki Malhotra needs help...Get well soon mamu... Guys what would you say to Palki if you ever meet her???? Make sure its one word....

Oh that is just plain SAD! 😳 degrading a REAL person for a fictional character.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow this is limit
thank u for this eyeopener  there's a way to vent too
Alu- thumbnail
Well i disagree with each word
When her own fellow creatives say she is stubborn and does things which make no sense
How can i respect her
Honestly as far as i know she tried hard not to get karan back
Star pushed for it
Anyhow

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god!! people are really loosing their mind and insulting real people for fictional show/character!!! Feel ashamed for these people whoever wrote such disgusting message to her.
Members really need to educate themselves from doing such stuff. Did not they feel shame to write such abusive message???
Oh hellllllllllll, this is nasty, despicable, disgusting, and puke worthy. These are the same people who gave fans a beautiful creation and formed the characters, but this is how some inhumane people treat them? Criticize the person's work, not her face, mental stability, and appearance only because some people are mentally retarded who are still suckling in their thumb in the corner of their rooms cuz they didn't get their treat. Maybe if it wasn't for the illiterate attitude and had fans been sane a bit, they may have gotten back what they wanted but good luck with it now after literally cursing out Palki for characters that don't even exist.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Some people out here insult other members on the forum who they don't know
This is nothing

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is also the one responsible for SR i.e. the reason AR can't be together right now 😊 That is also a fact.

I know they work really hard and they don't deserve all those insults like that but she was the one against AR post-Jan so meh!