Walking down the rainy lane - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Mahhi Vij: The naughtiest thing I have done so far during monsoons is that I had bunked my school for a day to enjoy the rain. I was in the eighth standard and Delhi rains can be quite unpredictable and it also rains hailstones sometimes. On that particular day, it was raining hailstones and all my school friends, who traveled by the same school bus decided to bunk school, gather at a junction and enjoy the weather.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Walking-down-the-rainy-lane&aid=1864
Thanks for posting.

That's emmm...a nice pic of Mahi. Very FLASHDANCE - esque. 80's film, I'm not sure if all of you know. Shoes don't fit, though. Sorry, I tried not to notice.

That is just tooooo NAUGHTY 😆 . What kind of idiotic articles do these journalists write?

All I want is Dutta and Naku in the rains....not Mahi bucking school!Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
Thankx dear even I love rains................🤗
Originally posted by gp00

Thanks for posting.

That's emmm...a nice pic of Mahi. Very FLASHDANCE - esque. 80's film, I'm not sure if all of you know. Shoes don't fit, though. Sorry, I tried not to notice.

That is just tooooo NAUGHTY 😆 . What kind of idiotic articles do these journalists write?

All I want is Dutta and Naku in the rains....not Mahi bucking school!
hehe gp00 waut baba sub ki hasratain ek na ek din zarur pori hnge 😳