Fan Fictions

Sinister Love (AR ff) Part 5 pg 59

Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi am saniya. i guess u know that by now๐Ÿ˜† guys this is a thriller ff and i am writing thriller for the first time, so plz give honest comments if you like the concept or not. or whether you liked my writing style in thriller genre or not?

special thanks to liana for making this wonderful banner๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sinister hmm. such a big word, not in letters but it's impact. what is the
first thing that comes to your mind when you think of that word-sinister? evil, threathning harm, disastrous, misfortune, dark...

even in my life that word holds a big meaning and the ONLY thing comes in my mind when i think of that word is ARMAAN...- A powerful mafia don who played mercilessly with my life and what i did in return, took revenge but what i didn't knew was that sometimes revenge backfires...

Playing with fire means inviting your own death and messing with THE armaan mallik meant the same...

But i played with fire and what i ended up falling into? A SINISTER LOVE. A love filled with sins, revenge, passion and pain...

A story of a guy who live in the world of sins and girl whose innocence reflected her personality but will she stay innocent after getting the biggest shock and betrayal of her life?

part 1

"Di what are you doing in store room alone?" riddhima asked anjali who looked at her nervously with beads of sweat on her forehead.

"n..nothing a..am nn..not doing an..anything" anjali s**ttered which made riddhima suspicious. she looked at anjali carefully from head to toe and was horrified to see her messy hair, eye liner smudged around underneath her blood shot eyes, watery nose, body drenching in perspiration and anjali was slightly shivering. her condition looked awful. riddhima got extremely worried looking at her big sister in this condition.

"DI KYA HUA? a..aap ki yeh haalat kaise hui?" riddhima shouted while shaking anjali. suddenly her eyes fell on anjali's hand which were at the back trying to hide something. riddhima quickly brought anjali's both arms at the front and she took a gulp of horror seeing the object in her big sister's palm.

"c..cocaine? HAWW" riddhima gasped as realisation dawned upon her. her sister is on drugs.

"sshhh ridzy plz don't say this anyone. promise i'll leave all this. but plz don't tell dad" anjali begged riddhima as tears were oozing out from her eyes.

"DI HAVE LOST IT? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING, FORGET THAT WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE ON DRUGS? OH MY GOD!" riddhima shouted shaking anjali from her shoulder. riddhima took a few steps back and back touched the wall.

"no no no my sister can't do this. plz di tell me this all just a prank and JUST SAY SOMFING DAMN IT" riddhima banged her fist on the wall and just slided down. anjali was too scared and shocked to say anything as her dirty secret came out in front of her sister, so she just kept mum and cried silently. suddenly something clicked riddhima and she abrubtly stood up and went to anjali.

"how did you manage to go on drugs? you weren't like this before, then what was the need to take this poison? and who supplied you this? I WILL KILL THAT PERSON" riddhima screamed with anger. riddhima was utterly dismayed to learn that her only sister whom she adored and loved the most in the world after her mum's death is taking drugs and destroying her life.

"WHO. SUPPLIED. YOU. WITH. THESE. DRUGS?" riddhima again asked but with a glassy face and emphasized on each word. anjali saw fire and rage in her little sisters eyes which caused her voice to choke.

"a..ar..armaan..." anjali whispered as her voice broke.

"I WILL KILL THAT BAS*ARD"

lalala soooooooooo surprised and thinking sani has gone mad. abhi tak two ffs chal rahe hai and she is starting another one.๐Ÿ˜†

don't worry, now i have vacations so i will be able to update. hehe. to be honest i am writting thriller for the first time, so if you don't like it just say it kk. trust me i need honest comments. and yes if you like the part then don't forget to press the like button

and ya agar comment nahi kiya then mein tumhara khun pi jaungi๐Ÿ˜†
love

sani

INDEX
Intro- upar nahi dikh raha anpars๐Ÿ˜†
part 1- uff vo bhi upar hi hai๐Ÿ˜†
part 2- pg 13
part 3- pg 30
Part 4- pg 47
Part 5- pg 59
Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sani_Rani thumbnail

what 13 views and no comments.

is it that crap?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this is ff sounds really interesting.. Love the title..... please do add me on me on to you pm list.. thanks- misha
P.S. - update soon
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haila!!!
Armaan supplying drugs?
N yes its true!
Messing with Armaan is like inviting your death ๐Ÿ˜†
Cool start!
Update everything soon ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the PM
Love,
Zor ka jhatka zor se dene waali Ashu ๐Ÿคฃ
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great start
anjali on drugs ???
interesting
do update super fast
Sani_Rani thumbnail
guys IF par confusing titles ke liye to mein pehle se hi famous hu๐Ÿ˜†
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

lalala soooooooooo surprised and thinking sani has gone mad. abhi tak two ffs chal rahe hai and she is starting another one.๐Ÿ˜† - I AM ACTUALLY thinking That !! ๐Ÿคข Dare u don update :P

don't worry, now i have vacations so i will be able to update.  - Hmmm I see..gud then..u shud not gimme mauka to complain :P๐Ÿ˜†hehe. to be honest i am writting thriller for the first time, so if you don't like it just say it kk. trust me i need honest comments. and yes if you like the part then don't forget to press the like button

and ya agar comment nahi kiya then mein tumhara khun pi jaungi๐Ÿ˜† - Ha Ha very funny as if pehle se nahi pee rai :P
love

sani

Ok SOOOOOOoo I  was gna eat u up for starting another FF..BUT !! Since its a Thriller I forgivge u :P

And Besides i like this story..it the first time we are reading Drug addict stuff and Don Mafia stuff
I have read Conning stuff..but this seems Guddy Gud !!

So Pleaseeee Update Sooonn <3

Love you and missed you
Vaishu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

chal ab jaldi doosre FFs update kar........
Aur haan I meant Jaldi matlab jaldi!!!!!!
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jii Bilkul ..Aapki Vishisht-ta aur Anokhepan ka toh Jawaab hi nai !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by vaish04 - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey
mast concept
loved it
armaan mafia and riddhima an innocent gal falling 4 each oder
awesome simply awesome
thnks for pm
continue soon

TC