Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anchal2

😳😳 umm, I haven't watched this show for a few weeks now, I just catch the update here and there, does someone wanna update me on it...lol, I thought angad had some pictures? πŸ˜•
😳

Angadwa tries to  show the prof some photos of Allahabad shops,rikshaws and claims that they are pics of Pratigya taken in incriminating positions...and Prof ,tru to hid reputation of being DUMB, lives upto this reputation and refuses to see the photo and believes angad implicitly ..and so this confusion in ur mind !!
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

This is CVs way of dramatizing events. This is why we all watch this serial so intently and scrutinize each and every scene. After all this is a fictional show and any thing is possible in a serial like this.😳

so true😊
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Angadwa tries to  show the prof some photos of Allahabad shops,rikshaws and claims that they are pics of Pratigya taken in incriminating positions...and Prof ,tru to hid reputation of being DUMB, lives upto this reputation and refuses to see the photo and believes angad implicitly ..and so this confusion in ur mind !!

oh!! see the ever-so-smart prof. never bothered to look at the pictures?? I thought that Angad might have morphed Prats' pictures into some other pictures and Prof. got worried seeing those pics? Why on earth would he believe Angad without seeing them? Angadwa? SHe could have asked nainaji to look at them or something?πŸ˜• That is highly ridiculous...

thanks for the mini update Tanthya!
Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

like I said it all seemed way too crazzy and risky as wellπŸ˜•πŸ˜†but look at the bright side of it(if you want to lol) the Saxena sisters are fine and Pratigya even got to know the truth abt her kidnapping.But what they did was undoubtedly wrong and crazzy coz along with that they ended up making Krishna,his gang and the other Saxenas worriedπŸ˜’

And if I refuse to look at the bright side and insist on looking at the gloomier side and declare, Pratigya was irresponsible,idiotic,irrational,reckless.and bizzare.would you still continue with ur evasive reply and brush it of lightly or would you bring your ur full might of your Keyboard/pen and condemn Pratigya's Behavior ,tha way you do Krishna's deeds or even worse will your entire wrath descend on me ??πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

oh!! see the ever-so-smart prof. never bothered to look at the pictures?? I thought that Angad might have morphed Prats' pictures into some other pictures and Prof. got worried seeing those pics? Why on earth would he believe Angad without seeing them? Angadwa? SHe could have asked nainaji to look at them or something?πŸ˜• That is highly ridiculous...

thanks for the mini update Tanthya!

welcome, aanchal πŸ˜›...

The entire  incident takes place near his college, in the middle of the road ...No one else have seen or insisted to see this pics...
apothecary thumbnail

welcome, aanchal πŸ˜›...

The entire  incident takes place near his college, in the middle of the road ...No one else have seen or insisted to see this pics...

oh ok, but I meant to say that he could have asked nainaji to look at the pictures of something....how can he blindly believe Angad? But I guess the creatives just wanted to twist the story and create problems for Kriya
tanthya thumbnail

Angad doesn't hand over the pics to him,he just waves it in front of Prof.., and the prof shies off like a scared cat !!
apothecary thumbnail

Angad doesn't hand over the pics to him,he just waves it in front of Prof.., and the prof shies off like a scared cat !!

so called Prof. these saxenas have lost it, or they never had it, every single one of them! *sigh*

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think for now prat will not tell any thing to krishna  and may be later krish will come to know all this
tanthya thumbnail

so called Prof. these saxenas have lost it, or they never had it, every single one of them! *sigh*

They never had it ..is closer to the truth !!