Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anchal2

Hey shruthi! good to see you too.
I am kinda mad at Prats because of her stupidity yesterday, I suspect her basic common sense now Who goes out of their own house in the middle of the night like a chor 😕

Thank god for one thinking Pratigya supporter !!😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

I think Pratigya will confront Angad and demand to see the photos! I hope Krishna comes around to pick Pratigya up when this whole confrontation is taking place. Will be great to see Prats stand up to Angad! 👏

I hope she does that...Never thought of that scenario.....opens millions of conundrums
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

What Pictures ? There are no pictures ,Aanchal...it was only a shot of malls,shops,rikshaw's

😳😳 umm, I haven't watched this show for a few weeks now, I just catch the update here and there, does someone wanna update me on it...lol, I thought angad had some pictures? 😕
😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

tanthya, KC, he does not need to tell krishna directly. he can get at krishna but releasigna  rumour that will impact SS election campaign. if it does not come directly from him Krishna mayend up distrusting Pratigya for the secret and taking out his anger on her before Angad

hope ,

SS will surely trace out the source and will wipe him off before Angad can even open his mouth ,

and even if he gets to know, he will not do anything NOW ,,,,he will not do anything that will jeopardizes his chances .....and later he may inform Krishna or take action directly
shruthiR thumbnail

Hey shruthi! good to see you too.
I am kinda mad at Prats because of her stupidity yesterday, I suspect her basic common sense now Who goes out of their own house in the middle of the night like a chor 😕

Are you talking abt Arushi since she's the one who got out of her house like a chorConfused.Anyway  although it seemed completely crazzy,it's a good thing tht Pratigya went.Otherwise imagine what Arushi would've done to herself😡
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Are you talking abt Arushi since she's the one who got out of her house like a chor😕.Anyway  although it seemed completely crazzy,it's a good thing tht Pratigya went.Otherwise imagine what Arushi would've done to herself😡

and what about Pratigya?? like in the middle of the night when it was raining and couldn't she wait till the next morning? And Prats expected all the rickshaw-walas to line up at her service? How was she planning to go to the saxena's place?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightchoice

The fact is even Pratigya also don't know if such photos were taken...she was unconscious for a long time when they took her in the car...so Pratigya could easily get scared if Angad says he has her pictures...She will  ask him to show

I guess that will prevent her from disclosing it to Krishna and she might feel Krishna will get into trouble by fighting with Angad, if she discloses that...

But Pratigya will feel guilty for indicting Krishna for not his faults...Do you think ,there is any softer emotions in Pratigyas heart for Krishna,Has she ever cared about him till date ??

shruthiR thumbnail

and what about Pratigya?? like in the middle of the night when it was raining and couldn't she wait till the next morning? And Prats expected all the rickshaw-walas to line up at her service? How was she planning to go to the saxena's place?

like I said it all seemed way too crazzy and risky as well😕😆but look at the bright side of it(if you want to lol) the Saxena sisters are fine and Pratigya even got to know the truth abt her kidnapping.But what they did was undoubtedly wrong and crazzy coz along with that they ended up making Krishna,his gang and the other Saxenas worried😒
tanthya thumbnail

Has been a long time since I saw ur Post ? How r u ??
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

like I said it all seemed way too crazzy and risky as well😕😆but look at the bright side of it(if you want to lol) the Saxena sisters are fine and Pratigya even got to know the truth abt her kidnapping.But what they did was undoubtedly wrong and crazzy coz along with that they ended up making Krishna,his gang and the other Saxenas worried😒

This is CVs way of dramatizing events. This is why we all watch this serial so intently and scrutinize each and every scene. After all this is a fictional show and any thing is possible in a serial like this.😳 so stop bashing these crazy sisters.😆
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago