Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey DD I don't want AS or baji to be badi hasti I want
there loyalty towards dutta otherwise he will heartbroken
but AS did look suspious to me Iam keepin my hopes up
Let see what cvs are upto?

Originally posted by: nelufar

sara, I think sundar has something to do with the blast. Because when Nakku said that she is sure that Dutta is alive, his expression was 😲, how could that be possible? And when she gave her explanation he was further worried. I have strong doubt on him.

it might b sundar bt talkng about his expressions,they r always 😲 😆 .he is 2 poor with xpressions dat cnt rely on dem. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Exactly Betty!! That was very shocking that she supports him in his deeds...even today she told him that she knows his line of work, she just wants him to be careful.....she takes this hidden pride in his work and in his power!! Its totally suspicious!!!

I think what's interesting is that AS' private emotions are never shown...I guess everyone else's is shown except AS, Rups and Suds. And all 3 in my opinion act a little weird for their roles in dutta's life.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I agree that AS is to be suspected...and we don't know BH's motivations, they can well be different from Kala's! But AS involved with Anna...now that I cannot digest! If AS is indeed the BH then her stance has to be extremely discreet and unobtrusive... having liaisons with dreaded gang-lords and successfully carrying on as a devoted mother at home whose son is an even more dreaded gang-lord and not getting caught....hmm, nope...I can't accept it!

This whole mandir thing will lead to something happening to Naku, I think so! As Dutta repeatedly said, all his family members are at risk! And it's going to be Nakusha!

I feel if not at mandir atleast later naku's life will be at a risk. When Dutta talks abt family members he seems to count his mother, sisters and their families...but I feel he is neglecting the fact that naku is family too maybe becuz he thinks he hates her and anna wudnt target someone dutta hates.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So is it Public Knowledge that Dutta hates Naku? Cause if it is... then wouldn't Anna steer clear of hurting Naku? Or.... try and entice her to his side?
*Ponders*
By the way Anna was dancing again today at the end of the episode🤣

Aisha xxx🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: thornewood9

So is it Public Knowledge that Dutta hates Naku? Cause if it is... then wouldn't Anna steer clear of hurting Naku? Or.... try and entice her to his side?
*Ponders*
By the way Anna was dancing again today at the end of the episode🤣

Aisha xxx🤣

yeah it is public knowledge that dutta hates naku...anna has kept track of whatever happened in dutta's life. plus dutta declared very publicly that he will torture naku.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yeah it is public knowledge that dutta hates naku...anna has kept track of whatever happened in dutta's life. plus dutta declared very publicly that he will torture naku.

Damn it... *Ponders*

I want a Naku-Anna Scene😃 That should be FUN and hopefully it won't be a Scene that leads to more Misunderstanding! I want a Scene where Dutta starts trusting Naku more😛

How far away is that do you think? Months?😆

Aisha xxx😉
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Your wish has been granted Aisha...it's tonight only 😳

Or, may be next week!Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Your wish has been granted Aisha...it's tonight only 😳

Rosa, do you really think so. In that case tere mooh mein ghee-shakar, ladoo-pede! 😛
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think the present track would definitely soften Dutta's stance towards Naku...it's about time! He would be even more confused now actually...about who Naku really is! He would be fretting inside of course, but wouldn't hurt Naku!