Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Nelu, Sara: I have my doubts on AS and Kishore...and somehow, my vote goes to AS......If u want to know my personal choice, then I wuld want Kishore as I love Baji and AS.....but I feel CVs will make AS as the BH!!

ya ....even i think she is d BH..........d reason is dat she seems to be soo sweet towards Dutta.........bt if she knos dat dutta do wrong work dat is he is a gangster ......y didn't she stopped him..........i dont think a mom will support his son in wrong deeds
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: betty123

ya ....even i think she is d BH..........d reason is dat she seems to be soo sweet towards Dutta.........bt if she knos dat dutta do wrong work dat is he is a gangster......y didn't she stopped him..........i dont think a mom will support his son in wrong deeds

Exactly Betty!! That was very shocking that she supports him in his deeds...even today she told him that she knows his line of work, she just wants him to be careful.....she takes this hidden pride in his work and in his power!! Its totally suspicious!!!
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly Betty!! That was very shocking that she supports him in his deeds...even today she told him that she knows his line of work, she just wants him to be careful.....she takes this hidden pride in his work and in his power!! Its totally suspicious!!!

I kno in future she wud prove to b d badi hasti n more dangerous to Naku than kala..........
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

DD, I really don't want AS to be BH. May be she is angry by seeing Nakku there because she has still not completely believed her and does not wants her to be anywhere near her son.

thats what the CV's are trying to do..there is always a dual purpose when it comes to ayi sahibs actions and dialogues..i feelt there is always a pun..dunno what the angry look was for..it can be coz she is the BH..and it can also be as u said....that the angry look was becuz she didnt want nakku to even phatkofy near dutta..as she is also hating nakku..
neway but i just cant understand that y is she taking every1 outside when there is danger to their lives..ayi sahib has always had a kinda dumb role.. till now...u knw all goody goody types and always crying for the son.but after dutta got married.her attitude has changed a lot....she is going to kala now and is planning conspiracies against nakku...she is slapping dutta now..and is expressing her anger towards dutta...she is also listening to baji-duta conversation (just like a detective)..agn this has double meaning all this can be coz she is disturbes because of nakku or it can be that she is the BH..
so lets see what reasons the CVs give us for this pooja track..Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm very  intresting and yes it could be.......and even if she is not the badi hasti I still think she is thinking something wrong...and that could be just because she doesnt like Nakku being around...who know how low these people can go just for making dutta throw out her from the mansion ?
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys,

When I saw Aayi Saheb and Naku listening to Dutta and Baaji's talk on Anna, the first thought that I had was, that all that drama that's gng to happen with Anna tomorrow, is Aayi Saheb behind it?.....and would Naku be blamed for it???? Reason being.....Lets assume that AS is BH....

When I saw Aayi Saheb looking at Naku angrily, and we know that apart from Baaji (whom I never wanna consider as BH), AS and Naku are the only one who heard their conversation about Anna.....Now, I think AS is taking Dutta purposely to the temple where Anna culd play his trick.....and she wuld blame this whole drama on Naku saying that Naku was the only one who knew where they were gng and what was Dutta's plan on tackling Anna....After all noone wuld doubt AS and Baaji...and Naku was the other one....so, Once AS saw Naku outside the room, overhearing Duttas convo, she had this brilliant idea, to take Dutta to the temple....and let Anna know the plan....and blame it on Naku......

Just a thought!!!

-DD

I agree that AS is to be suspected...and we don't know BH's motivations, they can well be different from Kala's! But AS involved with Anna...now that I cannot digest! If AS is indeed the BH then her stance has to be extremely discreet and unobtrusive... having liaisons with dreaded gang-lords and successfully carrying on as a devoted mother at home whose son is an even more dreaded gang-lord and not getting caught....hmm, nope...I can't accept it!

This whole mandir thing will lead to something happening to Naku, I think so! As Dutta repeatedly said, all his family members are at risk! And it's going to be Nakusha!
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ho sakta hai DD...
i mean...upon Dutta's return AS was acting jus how any1 wud imagine her 2......then wen she went 2 Dutta's room...she did look a lil odd...😕...
i mean the guys lyf is @ risk...n he jus finished telling u that anna can attack any1 @ anytym...n she wants 2 drag him 2 the temple 2 do puja...😲...
all seems a lil fishy...oh yikes 😲...Anna's fish madness is wearing off on me...🤢😆🤣...save me sum1 plz...😆...

still i hope BH isn't AS...that wud lyk kill Dutta...😭...
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...it would devastate Dutta and CHANGE him for the worse permanently. He would never trust anyone again. Including Naku.
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guy's what if she wants Nakku dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I too think that Aai Saheb could be the BH. There is some unusual toughness in her overall attitude sometimes, and some anger towards god knows what that seems to be simmering below the surface.

But one thing that has interested me is - why make it clear in the beginning itself that she is the step-mother? In some similar stories when the step-mother is the vamp, they only bring that fact out much later into the story. Did the CVs make it clear at the start because they want the audience to suspect her? There has got be a catch there somewhere. 😕